Showcase - January 9-15, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrxm

Spectrxm Beats
@NONONSENSEBEATS Sounds dope man! I second what Klypse said, I really like the melody and drums sounds you used. Everything was mixed really well together as well. Never sounds like 2 sounds are fighting for the same space.

@Klypse Love that sample! Big fan of your beats man. Love that old-school hip hop vibe they give.

Here's something I've been working on a little bit. Quickly went through and mixed it so I know I need to spend more time on that but, hey, it's a work in progress haha. Just wanting to get some feedback on what I've got so far!

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@NONONSENSEBEATS you get better every showcase. I'm really vibing with this beat and everything is on point.
@Klypse dope as usual. I'm really feelin that sample and how you flipped it. Plus i'm a sucker for mellow beats.
@Spectrxm you're off to a good start can't wait to hear the final product.

Been working on new techniques hopefully this technique sticks.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
Thanks for the feedback y'all.

@Klypse Nice beat yo. The sample is dope and the drums fit it real nice. Good work bro.

@Spectrxm I like this shit. Nice smooth sample, drums are simple which fits really well with the sample and bass is good. Nice work.

@Matt-D Im really feeling the drums bro. I like that they sound a bit off. Dope beat homie.

@lloopz that shits pretty nice bro. Beat is dope and words fit it real good.

A

Alvaro

@NONONSENSEBEATS great mix, like the way you mixed the drums & percussions. Maschine Beat?
@Klypse nice sample, nice beat. would put a eq on the sample to leave room for vocals
@Spectrxm keep going, sounds good so far
@Matt-D Dope flip man…only thing i´d change is the volume of the FX (Synth, Scratches).

Here´s my piece for this week - enjoy!

This is nice...the lyrics and beat and it elements , build ups etc work.

did this happen by accident or did you set out to make a remix ? either way it's sounding good.

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
How long ago did you do this ? have you ever thought about going back and revisiting it ?

That's a good question. I made this maybe around last year before summer. I think about visiting my old beats all the time. Just haven't been around to do it.

WolfgangMercury

Rulerz Inc....
Battle Points: 4
@NONONSENSEBEATS Sounds dope man! I second what Klypse said, I really like the melody and drums sounds you used. Everything was mixed really well together as well. Never sounds like 2 sounds are fighting for the same space.

@Klypse Love that sample! Big fan of your beats man. Love that old-school hip hop vibe they give.

Here's something I've been working on a little bit. Quickly went through and mixed it so I know I need to spend more time on that but, hey, it's a work in progress haha. Just wanting to get some feedback on what I've got so far!

Nice beat i personally like my drums to knock but im digging it

lloopz

Labday!
Battle Points: 1
This is nice...the lyrics and beat and it elements , build ups etc work.

did this happen by accident or did you set out to make a remix ? either way it's sounding good.

hey man, thx for your feedback! this was planed actually. i´ve participated in a remix competition for "Pell" (if u don´t know him --> google) a couple of months ago. if you´re interested you can even google the original track "Basic Beach" by him and compare it with my version. i think i´ve only used the acapella and some percussion parts of the original track - rest of the sounds composed by me using VSTs & Microkorg.

The Monk

Battle Points: 8
@lloopz real good, got a rich punchy sound, vocal are clear sitting sweet in the mix, nice work
@ganjaman4200 not to bad for your first beat, all the elements are there, keep at it you will learn more every beat
@WolfgangMercury
"Nurse Ratchet" really nice vibe to this, get's the head moving, string and key are real nice
"Eye Dnt Sin" like the drum beat with those double hits, create a great groove, felt the key were a bit minimal but like how you use the vocal

Status
Not open for further replies.