Showcase - January 8-14, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE IS A NEW BEAT, OPINIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME...i copied the string arrangements from "THE WALKING DEAD"..TRIED TO GET AS CLOSE TO THE SOUND AS I COULD
Nothing here yet.

Last edited:
This was the Beat Ive made all week before the Yearly Beat This Competition, of Nov. 2017, Ive submitted on ILL here, to hope for a spot to earn the entrance, of the battle. Only to, not qualifying the battle cut, to showcase a few arts of mine. Which, honestly I was a little disappointed with time being spent to and sacrificed days with missing a few days of a somewhat, important life events just to make music LOL. I wanted to make a "sampled like sound beat" from scratch from sound design, with out using any samples of any sort, instead of composing my own sounds chords mastering ect. With a blend of "HipHop/Trapish new/old school feel mashed in one. The Percussion's were BANGING and Hits so nice in a sound system set up sounding crispy, along with it i believe sounds apart from some trending styles. This one may not be everyone's taste. If you take time to listen, some will tell, that ive put some effort to experiment with. Seems like alot going on, but really, Ive tested a few acapellas, to test, and DAYUM! lol! Works well. Anyways, Criticize away! :D .. Here is "Jadakiss Type Beat"

Here are some old stuff from 2006 to 09 that haven't had a play or view in years, thats needing some loving :) My old allies name, ("IceyKong)
Cant believe how fast time fly's :O Will showcase many more of all types soon that needs some attention. Feel free to Criticize away!

A couple 2006 Bangers I produced, when Lil Jon was trending at that time, who inspired me to try a few of his style beat. Not too shabby, hearing old product resurrected in over 10 years lol. Feed Back Away! :D
https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songid=5601187&q=hi&newref=1
https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songid=5228925&q=hi&newref=1

A Gangsta beat ive created on Dec 3rd 2006 lol.. Free Download!
https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songid=4736173&q=hi&newref=1

Lil wayne type Made in 2008 Sept 23 FREE PROMOTIONAL USE (PLEASE CREDIT *APEMADE*)aka IceyKong
https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songid=6915971&q=hi&newref=1

STAY BLESSED EVERYONE! HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS! :wtf::up2::biggrin:

@ApeMade , nice groove but certain background sounds(pads, arps & organ) makes it sounds jumbled along with the beat...beat needs to be smoothed out..like sometimes less is best!!!

This was the Beat Ive made all week before the Yearly Beat This Competition, of Nov. 2017, Ive submitted on ILL here, to hope for a spot to earn the entrance, of the battle. Only to, not qualifying the battle cut, to showcase a few arts of mine. Which, honestly I was a little disappointed with time being spent to and sacrificed days with missing a few days of a somewhat, important life events just to make music LOL. I wanted to make a "sampled like sound beat" from scratch from sound design, with out using any samples of any sort, instead of composing my own sounds chords mastering ect. With a blend of "HipHop/Trapish new/old school feel mashed in one. The Percussion's were BANGING and Hits so nice in a sound system set up sounding crispy, along with it i believe sounds apart from some trending styles. This one may not be everyone's taste. If you take time to listen, some will tell, that ive put some effort to experiment with. Seems like alot going on, but really, Ive tested a few acapellas, to test, and DAYUM! lol! Works well. Anyways, Criticize away! :D .. Here is "Jadakiss Type Beat"

Here are some old stuff from 2006 to 09 that haven't had a play or view in years, thats needing some loving :) My old allies name, ("IceyKong)
Cant believe how fast time fly's :O Will showcase many more of all types soon that needs some attention. Feel free to Criticize away!

A couple 2006 Bangers I produced, when Lil Jon was trending at that time, who inspired me to try a few of his style beat. Not too shabby, hearing old product resurrected in over 10 years lol. Feed Back Away! :D
https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songid=5601187&q=hi&newref=1
https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songid=5228925&q=hi&newref=1

A Gangsta beat ive created on Dec 3rd 2006 lol.. Free Download!
https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songid=4736173&q=hi&newref=1

Lil wayne type Made in 2008 Sept 23 FREE PROMOTIONAL USE (PLEASE CREDIT *APEMADE*)aka IceyKong
https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songid=6915971&q=hi&newref=1

STAY BLESSED EVERYONE! HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS! :wtf::up2::biggrin:

@ApeMade , nice groove but certain background sounds(pads, arps & organ) makes it sounds jumbled along with the beat...beat needs to be smoothed out..like sometimes less is best!!!
Hey guys I'd appreciate some feedback on this track I made a couple days ago.

@Baasta Beats , nice bangin ass beat..i like it

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@DEEZ BEATZ that's flames...love it. You always come with great production.

@TheWorkingMan smooth and nicely flip. Ill add some effects on that (IMO) but that's just me. Other than that...keep up the good work

@kimo Beatz The drums are nice. I like the piano and the gritty bass. I would turn up the bass a little higher but other than that....dope shit

Last edited:
@Marc Duncan I didn't like the beginning at first but as soon as the drums drop was sauce...Dope

@Joe I honestly say this is one of the best beat I heard on here. This is superb and dope as hell. I can most def smoke to this..

@Kod4R You need to find a MC for this beat. It has that grimey feel...

@Matt-D Damn man...I see you doing the remix game lately. This one is dope as hell my dude. Gambino fits it perfect too...Good Job

@HouseOfBeets Between all of your beats...I like "Lemme Breathe" the best. The piano sounds saucey....Me likes

I just did this one today, its not fully mixed yet but I'll post it anyway:

And shoutout to Matt-D for the lovely remix. This is one of my remixes I did a while back:

@Klypse ,damn Klypse you hittin' hard with these 2 tracks bruh...they are dope af..but you always on point with the beats...my favorite of the 2 is the jackieflip...that intro hits hard...makes you want to hear whats coming..lol

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Klypse Both of those beats were dope!! I really love the mob deep remix.
@TheWorkingMan This one is also fire! This is one of those beats I could listen to when i'm cruising in my car.
@DEEZ BEATZ Yo I'm really feelin those drum patterns!! Another banger! Oh yeah I also had a chance to listen to your mixtape, it was dope. And Every album I listen to always has that one song that I cling to, the one that caught my attention big time was that Netflix and chill!!! But I think this project was good because it had different styles, which makes it a lot more marketable. I listened to it but I am going to download it here in a few!

@Klypse Both of those beats were dope!! I really love the mob deep remix.
@TheWorkingMan This one is also fire! This is one of those beats I could listen to when i'm cruising in my car.
@DEEZ BEATZ Yo I'm really feelin those drum patterns!! Another banger! Oh yeah I also had a chance to listen to your mixtape, it was dope. And Every album I listen to always has that one song that I cling to, the one that caught my attention big time was that Netflix and chill!!! But I think this project was good because it had different styles, which makes it a lot more marketable. I listened to it but I am going to download it here in a few!
@Matt-D , thanks for the support bruh. that means a lot, wait until HELL TO PAY VOL.2 DROPS on FEB. 9TH...I i'm very excited

producervibes

Battle Points: 56
This is not beat its a collab that we made with Ace Mirroman "Forget" but there is no topic for that on this forum so I decided to post it here

ATR360

ReZoUnD
Battle Points: 42
Hey people, its Rezound here. I would like to know what the new and old have to say about my work.
I have been out of the loop for some time now, and coming back in for good in 2018 (yeah). I'm revisiting a lot of old tracks and bringing them to light. Most of them dating back from 2008 - 2012. Every thing Ive done, its been all me doing the work from producing, recording, mixing and even building a website. This sounds good but I believe its a big reason for me not having success. Its like starting off lifting weights to my max and recovering for a week to 2 weeks, defeats the purpose for progress. This is just a little insight to y'all, I'm new here and would like to build fellowship.

Lets start with my Instrumental Player
These are beat making videos I was going to start doing but never followed up.
Latest one is 2012. Click Here
your feedback will be valuable information to make good videos and get insight on your thought process when you criticize. Thank you...now I will give my 2cents to some of you.

ATR360

ReZoUnD
Hello,all feedback is appreciated,hope you like it.
@Klypse really love the sample and the strings in the 1st beat

Technically it all sounds fine. I my opinion would be its on grid, meaning let your piano swing a little more and push your bass behind the kick a few milliseconds.

ATR360

ReZoUnD
HERE IS A NEW BEAT, OPINIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME...i copied the string arrangements from "THE WALKING DEAD"..TRIED TO GET AS CLOSE TO THE SOUND AS I COULD
Nothing here yet.
Technically, its good. My opinion I would break in to pieces...separate intro and bridge (Clear sample if any). Try to get placements for it, commercials, film, youtube etc.

ATR360

ReZoUnD
I cant remember what I sampled, but this is probably my favorite beat i've ever made. I want to send this to Common...

Great Track
This is a beat I just made the other day, what do you guys think?

Technically, I say to much roll off from the lowpass to the kik and saturation, I would say saturation would have been better used on the bass line instead. If there were masking issues then just duck the low frequency from bass line using the kik in the side chain. As a listener its a great vibe. side note: I did a lot of this with my old beats too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online