Showcase - January 26 - Februrary 1, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Hush

@bcwarlock Nice vibe... I can Hardly tell which Aliyah sample you used.

This was supposed to be in the beat this contest, but I got Disqualified cause i added vocals. I didnt read the rules at all. Thought Id share in the showcase. Hope yall enjoy it!
instrumental

Remix with Kendrick Lamar

I like the instrumental. It has a nice vibe to it. Like the little vocal stabbs you have laced in it. I feel like it's on point don't really have any suggestions but keep making bangers.

Here is my Latest Jam

Here my new one guys!! Thanks!

Yo this goes too hard. I like how smooth it is. If i'm not mistaken it sounds like you used a sample that kendrick actually has on one of his beats and flipped it a little different? I feel like i hear it in there but I could be way off. I like the different sections of the track and it's mixed quite well. Keep it up my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRealAGE

I like the instrumental. It has a nice vibe to it. Like the little vocal stabbs you have laced in it. I feel like it's on point don't really have any suggestions but keep making bangers.

Here is my Latest Jam

Yo this goes too hard. I like how smooth it is. If i'm not mistaken it sounds like you used a sample that kendrick actually has on one of his beats and flipped it a little different? I feel like i hear it in there but I could be way off. I like the different sections of the track and it's mixed quite well. Keep it up my friend.

Much appreciated man. I'm not sure that I've heard it a Kendrick song? But if you know which one I'd like to hear it. but thank you for noticing the mixing. I drive myself crazy over it haha

Battle Points: 30
I like the overall feeling of your beat very smooth, could imagine some soulful rap over it
also nice use of effects!

wow this is damn smooth, great beat!

Check out my latest beat Funky High.

https://soundcloud.com/abseed

@janis

as a big fan of funk i really dig that beat the guitar has something of john frusciante whom i really love!

for your first beat its really good i find the melodic part somehow too loud but i am not so advanced in mixing
its a pretty amazing start keep doing beats and learning new shit!

this is a soulful beat i just finished what do you think?[/QUOTE]
i think you should eq better the melody and add a hat, but is still a good beat

Last edited:
Battle Points: 30

Here is my Latest Jam

good beat! , well mixed, and i love the scratches

Status
Not open for further replies.