Showcase - January 16-22, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrxm

Spectrxm Beats
@AuthenticaBeats Sounds awesome man! Really like your style, very smooth.

@Traim I'm really digging the melodies on this! Awesome work on the drums as well. You picked some nice sounds!

@No WaY Sounding good, I would try adding some more variations in the hi-hats. Sounds a little repetitive at the moment. I think just changing up something small like that a little will really up the quality, but hey, just my opinion!

@DCtheKid Definitely gives me an old school hip hop vibe, which I love! I really like the structure of the instrumental. Never feels repetitive and the drums really keep it moving. Dope work man!

Here's the newest original instrumental I've been working on. let me know what you think! -

CVLT CORP.

@arta very deep, i'm always looking for this type of chilling stuff...
@AuthenticaBeats like the groove on this one so much, very organic!
@Trigz Beats drums hitting hard, yet the music make me chill so much...good work!
@tumenBeats amazing, love how you flipped the sample from one of my fav flume's songs!

Here my latest beat released so far, feel free to go checking the others if you like this!

@S3oulC1ty I really liked that mix. Very well done. I wish there was a bit more of a structure to it, but it was a very good mix.

@arta The Soundcloud link wasn't working for me

@AuthenticaBeats I liked the beat, I just thought that you went a little overboard on the percussion at some points. At other points, it was a bit too bare also.

@Trigz Beats I thought that you could have mixed the instruments a bit better. Also, you could have messed around with the tempo to speed it up a bit.

@tumenBeats I felt like there wasn't really any structure to the song. I liked the mix and the sample though.

@Dan Miles I really liked the bass line, but I just thought you could have side chained it better or somehow mixed it better. Maybe some more compression to tame it down so it can fit better. Maybe layer the kick heavier over it. Smooth beat though.

arta

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
Still catching up on beats in this thread. :)

Mod Matrix: I like the ideas in your 1st beat a lot, keys the only thing is the bass sounds a bit scratchy in my speakers. 2nd beat sounds a lot more complete.
AuthenticaBeats: there's so much mastery in the ever changing rhythm of your track, you're probably the most experienced beatmaker here.
Klypse: Always love a good sample flip
Trigz: I like it, nice mellow vibe. Sometimes the bass was a little hard to hear compared to the snare and other times I could hear it, but maybe that's just me.
tumenBeats: good sample flips with your beats here was well. I need to go back and try that style again.
Dan Miles: tumenBeats is right, I can't hear the drums, otherwise the spacey melody is tight.

Okay, here's a track for now, I'll get to the rest of your beats later.

Keyzy

Battle Points: 5
Yup yup it's your boy keyZy Douk and this is my new beatz ( rebirth )
That's the link in YouTube

CVLT CORP.

@arta listened to your last post...that keys reminds me of some vaporwave feeling, do you like that genre?
@Keyzy i like the melodies you built up with synths and high bells, keep it up dude!
@Beat Gutz pretty tight work...i like how you chose your sounds, very sci-fing

Okay guys, i've another beat for this week I would like to let you hear. Tell me what ya think!

Traim

You are all fantastic!

@arta I can not listen to your piece :(

@Keyzy Cool the loop of bells but the synth part in half, in my opinion, is too direct, but overall great job.

@CVLT CORP. super chill, I love this kind of wanted sounds and the round of battery does take you well, congratulations bro.

Sorry my spartan English.
I leave you with another of my piece, I hope you like! One love <3

arta

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
@arta listened to your last post...that keys reminds me of some vaporwave feeling, do you like that genre?
I'd say I more like that general Tangerine Dream 80's retro synth sound. I like it in movies, tv shows and games I like (The Terminator, Firestarter, Stranger Things, Mass Effect).

Lately I've been slipping into 80's synths in instrumentals. Plus this Modern EDM Trap/ Drake/ OVO sound uses them a lot, I'm just trying something different. Plus it's easier to mix than the usual sample stuff I try, which usually comes out a mess.

[USER=16500]@arta
The Soundcloud link wasn't working for me[/USER]

[QUOTE="Traim, post: 351685, member: 17574"]

[USER=16500]@arta
I can not listen to your piece :([/QUOTE]Sorry, try them now![/user]

Keyzy

Battle Points: 5
Whatsup guys before The cotures of This dieum i wanna make u listen my second sound

Hi guys!
We appreciate every feedback. Let us know what you think about this beat.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ojr_gzK3-Q

Have a nice day
biggrin.png
!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online