Showcase - January 16-22, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Well then lemme go ahead and spark it

#bringbackthesoul

Bruh, I dig how you keeping that soul alive, and blending it with some new flavors. This beat is a prime example: soulful, yet abstract. #Salute

Here's one of my latest morsels. ENJOY

Nothing here yet.

Hi guys,

I've made a jazzy, hip-hop beat I hope you'll like:

Check it out and let me know what you think
smiley.gif

Dan Miles

@mod_m@tr!xx really like the mellow vibes on this the rhodes is really nice and the drums are really smooth, like the overall simplicity!

@tumenBeats like the vocal chop on this bro, worked it into a melody pretty nice, the swing on the drums is cool as well nice one!

I havent posted on here in a while dont really know why but will be sure to post everything I make as soon as its finished again starting with this one, accidently kind of turned to a Yung Lean sounding beat but I quite like it, let me know if you do to! (or not)

@tumenBeats like the vocal chop on this bro, worked it into a melody pretty nice, the swing on the drums is cool as well nice one!

I havent posted on here in a while dont really know why but will be sure to post everything I make as soon as its finished again starting with this one, accidently kind of turned to a Yung Lean sounding beat but I quite like it, let me know if you do to! (or not)

thx bro. i just checked out ur song. you should definitely post more heat here as its pretty nice. i would mix the drums a little bit louder to let it bang more. only thing thats missing on that tune is a rapper!! send it to young thug ;)

thats my newest one. kinda dj premier/ 9th wonder style.

Last edited:
L

LazThaProducer

Here's a new track that I been working on. Enjoy!
Nothing here yet.

DCtheKid

@Beautiful Noise: That beat was sick! If I heard that one an album I would've thought it was a Premo beat. Nice drum samples.

@mod_m@tr!xx: I think you're off to a good start, the lead is good and the snap works, the reverb helps it take up more space. If it were my beat I'd do these things:
1) Add a chant, probably on the 3rd beat of every bar
2) So a trap-style hi-hat patter with so quick rolls and panning and pitching.
3) I don't feel you need a countermelody but I'd make add a pad on the chorus.

@S3oulC1ty: I was digging the chopped up that sample and the drums blended well with it too. Sounded like a track the Heatmakers would've released in their prime.

Here's a link to my latest beat. Is there anything you hear that needs improvement? If so why?

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
I really appreciate the positive feedback. It encourages me to keep doing what I do. #BeautifulNoise #AverageJoe #NoSongIsSafe

Status
Not open for further replies.