Showcase - February 22-28, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealAGE

I also just dropped this today. A song I produced and rapped on with a couple homies. I'm on the 2nd verse. Let me know what yall think!

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
@dame g i like this trap beat, the sounds you used in it really keeps the vibe going and those bass slides kind of make this whole shit come together, i dot even rap trap but that shit got me going in lol

@the real age Tory lanez beat, this had an incredible intro leading up to the drums, i like the beat and obviously you have mixing skill, everything sounded clean here on my setup, kinda got this wierd kind of vibe like im bout to hear some real shit

@Charles the organ in this was my favorite instrument you used, everything else kind of sounds like standard unmixed instruments, i like the bass you used but id rethink the drums cuz that organ is screaming for some gangsta shit to be on there, i like the arrangement you created but this doesnt have a track ready feel to it

@Wiz yo when the beat starts to change up you need to drop those drums at like .15 seconds then when it hooks back around .48 add something to really tunr this shit all the way the fuck up, then keep that same beat drop and after he says drop that bitch THEN go back to the same drums ftom the beginning, this already got potential to be a banger, keep working on it homie shits already dope

@kingdre this got a cool i dont give a fuck vibe, i was a fan of this beat until the chorus, you either get it really fucking turned or add some dj'ing vibes to the mix, but those strings arent going to do it alone you need something in there to really make this shit a banger...trap sound kits are fun asf though and i know its alot of just messing around with sounds so i got respect for the beat yo

the bass in this gets low, you might not hear it well on computer speakers without a subwoofer, im assuming everyone here does hear it, titled "salute"

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

eelxb

so I didn't went to sleep last night when I should've. was making this beat. It's waaay different that I usually do, I kinda went to my roots I love jazz music and had a need to make something like this. and im kinda really proud of this one. fam, tell me what you think! :)

i think the low end could be louder ... and could cut through the mix a bit more .

heres my newest:

good work here nice usage of the sample ... mix sounds clean too

Sup!
Had a nice sample which i chopped a little. Let me know what you guys think

this is dope ... clean mix imo

i made this a couple days ago

just recently dropped this

Last edited by a moderator:
Very uptempo beats this week and truly every week, I like what I hear in the drums for many of the beats, it's inspired me to step up my mixing, but still give something more mellow to balance things out hear it is:

WhnyJlkr

Battle Points: 1
Very uptempo beats this week and truly every week, I like what I hear in the drums for many of the beats, it's inspired me to step up my mixing, but still give something more mellow to balance things out hear it is:

Man i like the vocal sample a lot. Nice work there. Clean mixing and mastering too.

K

KickFlip

Hey WhnyJlkr. I think you got interessing style. This moment at 1:12 is amazing. Good job my friend!

Please guys let me know what you think about my beat, i am young producer and i dont have motivation becasue i think my productions sucks and i cant make progress :x

Macsn

PEACE!

video to my track 'Intro/sunday night'

tell me what you think !

Much love for the input it's good to know the work is paying off, been in a consistent workflow this week and just thought I'd share one last one for the time being:

KZA

Prada Don
@Dame G. Damn that's a dope one. Actually don't have to add anything to that it's just fucking lit.
@eelxb bleek has a really nice vibe to it.
@WhnyJlkr Really atmospheric, i like it. Especially the part around 1:12.

Finally got something done again myself, here it is:

Last edited:

The Monk

Battle Points: 8
@King Drew Xlll and @oninkaf yea I get what your sayin alright, it is missing something in that area
@TheRealAGE hey man thanks for the comments, yea the track is a few different samples put together and the violins are sampled also... quality production by yourself once again, nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.