Showcase - February 1-7, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
@Marc Duncan Nice beat I definitely like the vibe! The bounce is on point but I think you should have added more instruments and make some variations but this beat definitely have a potential.

@2GooD Productions The "Ron Jenkees" beats sounds pretty dope bro! Nice sound selection and pretty dope melodies but I think this definitely would sounds a much better with some punchier drums especially a new snare. Besides of that I wouldn't change anything else. Dope work!

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@Marc Duncan yeah i like the intro that bass is a bit to low end for me, just very wobbly decently composed just like i said very low end focused, it has a cool vibe tho :)

@2GooD Productions i rly like kick in the face its just really weird but works somehow, that lead line just makes me smile for some reason hahah. star of the show imho is the ron jenkees one its just really nice agree with @The Thrillz that maybe a slightly bassier kick might work better though i actually kinda grew to like the one you used, other than that its friggin amazing usually when i zone out to the music the beat is great and this one did exactly that 10/10 much beat very composition

@The Thrillz that piano has such a sexy tone i like the palm muted guitar in the background in places and oh man here comes the sax, yeah this is extremly high quality mix is as i always say to you flawless rly enjoyed this m8

here's mine for this weeek, more of a composition i guess, appriciate any feedback :D

Last edited:

Flip G

Nzyte
Trying to work out some kinks in my mixing so send me your suggestions... My 2 cents for the week

----------------------------------

@Marc Duncan - this is defiantly a future track... I can hear him yelling freebandz.. lol... I would have liked a beat change up but that just me.. good job tho

@2GooD Productions - (orchestriano) dark vibes...reminds me of TI or Eminem... loving the bass bending
(kick in the face) - this one is cool... I liked the beat turnarounds and the switch...nice chill track
(Ron Jenkees) - the distorted Rhodes are a dope vibe... I ear like a Jhene aiko on this... the calming pianos and flute fit in very well too
(The struggle is real) - this sounds like Boosie, kind of has a New Orleans thing going on with the keys and the bounce beat... this could be nice on Kid kid

@The Thrillz - mix is soo good...warm and everything has it's place... the composition is very classy... defiantly gives me that rick ross energy... I like this a lot

@Crispifier - give me that Dr.Dre feel... great use of the delay on the vocal shot... arrangement is solid and the mix is good too... the distorted gladiator skit is a nice touch too

***from last week***

@2GooD Productions - (came as inspiration) I like the delays in the mix a lot... this has that Timbaland syncopated thing going on nicely... the arrangement dope too with the sounds complimenting the guitar and continuous moving... good job on this

@AlphaStudart - the space and the mix is super clean and dynamic... vocals sound excellent! great job on this record and the video looks dope too

@Crispifier this is dope, you are somebody Im going to have to start worrying about, really like your stuff now you have decent sounds, composition is on point, you keep things interesting throughout. Ive got my eyes on you hahahahaha

@XIS mixwise, sounds a little muddy, but only a little. Id put a little cut in the bass at around 300hz, that would take away the slight muddiness. I think the vocal could also come up just a touch. If you high pass the hi hat, you can get a little bit more volume out of it. Personally I always high pass my hi hats now, they sound crisper when i do that. Doesnt sound too bad really, Im just being picky because you asked about the mix. Id also prefer the snare to hit a bit harder, but thats more of a taste thing really.

Last edited:

beatsbytmj

Been a while! Hard at work on something new.

here's a new instrumental / sort've segue track from a new album I'm releasing in the near future.

------
@XIS Bro this is fire. That 3-6 sound. Lovin' it. I think the mix is decent. I really can't hear the kick at all. The highs are pretty strong, too. Something I've been doing lately is turning down everything but drums, getting drums to about -6 dB (my usual) and then mixing around that. Vocals first, then samples and bass. Track is dope, tho!

@Crispifier Those drums! That snare is off the chain.

@The Thrillz So smooth man. That bass line is real nice. Good mix too. Love it!

Last edited:

CharlesTaylor

Battle Points: 1

Is there the showcase where I post an uploaded beat? I'm sorry, I'm new to this site and find it a bit confusing. I read I must also provide feedback? I'm not much into trap beats so unfortunately don't have much to say other than keep producing, y'all!

The soulful beat by The Thrillz was nice! I think a different horn might of fit better maybe? The modern sharp trap snare fits well over the beat too, but it's a bit over played IMO

NANI beats

@Marc Duncan yeah i like the intro that bass is a bit to low end for me, just very wobbly decently composed just like i said very low end focused, it has a cool vibe tho :)

@2GooD Productions i rly like kick in the face its just really weird but works somehow, that lead line just makes me smile for some reason hahah. star of the show imho is the ron jenkees one its just really nice agree with @The Thrillz that maybe a slightly bassier kick might work better though i actually kinda grew to like the one you used, other than that its friggin amazing usually when i zone out to the music the beat is great and this one did exactly that 10/10 much beat very composition

@The Thrillz that piano has such a sexy tone i like the palm muted guitar in the background in places and oh man here comes the sax, yeah this is extremly high quality mix is as i always say to you flawless rly enjoyed this m8

here's mine for this weeek, more of a composition i guess, appriciate any feedback :D

Wow amazing vibe~! This beat reminds me Rick Ross or DJ Khaled!

NANI beats

Trying to work out some kinks in my mixing so send me your suggestions... My 2 cents for the week

----------------------------------

@Marc Duncan - this is defiantly a future track... I can hear him yelling freebandz.. lol... I would have liked a beat change up but that just me.. good job tho

@2GooD Productions - (orchestriano) dark vibes...reminds me of TI or Eminem... loving the bass bending
(kick in the face) - this one is cool... I liked the beat turnarounds and the switch...nice chill track
(Ron Jenkees) - the distorted Rhodes are a dope vibe... I ear like a Jhene aiko on this... the calming pianos and flute fit in very well too
(The struggle is real) - this sounds like Boosie, kind of has a New Orleans thing going on with the keys and the bounce beat... this could be nice on Kid kid

@The Thrillz - mix is soo good...warm and everything has it's place... the composition is very classy... defiantly gives me that rick ross energy... I like this a lot

@Crispifier - give me that Dr.Dre feel... great use of the delay on the vocal shot... arrangement is solid and the mix is good too... the distorted gladiator skit is a nice touch too

***from last week***

@2GooD Productions - (came as inspiration) I like the delays in the mix a lot... this has that Timbaland syncopated thing going on nicely... the arrangement dope too with the sounds complimenting the guitar and continuous moving... good job on this

@AlphaStudart - the space and the mix is super clean and dynamic... vocals sound excellent! great job on this record and the video looks dope too

Nice work! Rapping is good and synth melody is also nice!

NANI beats

Been a while! Hard at work on something new.

here's a new instrumental / sort've segue track from a new album I'm releasing in the near future.

------
@XIS Bro this is fire. That 3-6 sound. Lovin' it. I think the mix is decent. I really can't hear the kick at all. The highs are pretty strong, too. Something I've been doing lately is turning down everything but drums, getting drums to about -6 dB (my usual) and then mixing around that. Vocals first, then samples and bass. Track is dope, tho!

@Crispifier Those drums! That snare is off the chain.

@The Thrillz So smooth man. That bass line is real nice. Good mix too. Love it!

Intro is very good and whole beat is very simple but full of vibe~! Nice work!!

Raninthacut

Im Back! Man it's been years since ive been on here. Still making beats though here one from the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.