Showcase - December 5-11, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedskin

@Dedskin Usually the way this works is you give feedback (to more than just one person) and you get feedback. no ones going to take the time to listen and comment on your stuff when you didnt on theirs.
yes i did, where is your stuff , i would liek to comment on that , you seem to be very regular , so some feedback would be nice for you

Dedskin

@Dedskin ok Checked yours out not to bad the drums bang, thought the top-line could use more movement

Some of mine

yeah i found them , checked it out , not sure waht oyu mean by top line movement , there was no movment stereo picture wise in later mixes , newest one does have some , stereo movment in highs , that g lead on the latest one has some , phase shifting , left right movement .

Dedskin

@Dedskin ok Checked yours out not to bad the drums bang, thought the top-line could use more movement

Yeah i cant get used to my studio monitors , after 10 years still have problems with bass, just not hearing it and its 9inch monitor so its not since its small its just that i cant relate to it , i have a sub, but then its hard to control since its not same level . I have a problem with that . Could use headphones , but im lazy :)

DCtheKid

(Snipped a bunch of garbage not relevant to the thread or any topic on the site) Tell me am i correct ?

I think you're confused. The purpose of this thread is to provide feedback for beats, not feedback on people's feedback.

And somehow I'm the one who's high when your the guy who's posted about 15 posts discussing everything but the beats in the thread that specifically about discussing beats posted in the thread.

"">

todays drop

The melody was great! The drums were good quality, complemented the track and sit in the mix pefectly imo. I liked the hi-hat but didn't like the actual pattern and I wasn't feel the pitched-down vocal sample either. Besides that it was solid. Good work.

Dedskin

I think you're confused. The purpose of this thread is to provide feedback for beats, not feedback on people's feedback.

And somehow I'm the one who's high when your the guy who's posted about 15 posts discussing everything but the beats in the thread that specifically about discussing beats posted in the thread.

That means i am correct , i did not say that to judge you my friend , but if i can hear that you are mixing on head phones , just by listening the song imagine the kind of ear and experience i have . you shouldn't discard my advice's , you should ask for more . that would be a wise decision .But its up to you . Im not dicusing cats and dogs , im dicusing production , of your beat . I think the thread is about that . But dont expect 29 year odl producer doing it since forever to tell you , move that snare , or do a side chain on bass . Everyone can tell you that . But hey if you dont want to listen its ok , im not in to arguments , just discussing production

Status
Not open for further replies.