Showcase - December 5-11, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 351
@Erik aye brotha, idk what the hell you did but that joint funky!!!

Here's something from the city of soul
#bringbackthesoul

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
@Erik ...im already digging this for the simple fact that it takes me way back...this is fire any lyrical mc can rip this to shreds...hey not to mention your mix is on point good job brother...no wtf...i guess my only complaint that it was too short this was so catchy i couldve listened to this for like 5 more minutes and still be entertained
@S3oulC1ty shout to nottz hes a virginia producer like me...his beats are very inspiring, and i hear where you were going with this beat so far...i was kinda hoping not to hear the voice sample in this one i wouldve saved that for like every 8th bar or in the hook and just left the verse all chopped like how you have it but with just instruments, again you make a good head nodding boom bap beat good job sir!
@NONONSENSEBEATS i like the intro very much, so far this is my fav of the 3 ive listened to, because t flows well throughout the whole beat your hoo feel is in good taste because an overdid or over the top hook couldve made this not sound good but sometimes simple is better, my fav is your drums bro these drums are killer makes me want to write a verse a little bit lol

heres my paraste eve beat from the playstaton
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Chad

Battle Points: 8
@Erik : I like the reggae influence of this and the drums are mixed very well. Nice late 90s/ early 2000s vibe. Dope.

@S3oulC1ty : Like everyone else. has said. Nice sample and nice bass line. Good job.

@NONONSENSEBEATS : Since you specifically asked, the mix sounds good for the most part. I would suggest bringing the synths out more and putting the drums in the back of the mix a little, they should still be prominent, since it's hip hop but around 1:24, for example, it overpowers everything a little bit. That's all I noticed though. Good work.

@Chef M!KE DB : I like the drums and the synth keys of the beat. The use of the bells is also a dynamic part of the texture, takes it from a calm vibe to a more spooky one.

@Klypse : Nice soul- jazz influence, and I like the scratching. Nice drop out too.

Here is my beat

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@Chef M!KE DB thanks for the feedback bro...your beats nice its got a very calming quality to it yet still feels a lil dark props on this

@Klypse nice remix homie beat is fresh and the flow goes real nice good work

@Chad thanks for the detailed feedback bro i appreciate it...your beat is nice this got a real dark feel to it im not a huge fan of the hats that come in but thats just me overall I think it is dope good work

To everybody else LEARN TO GIVE FEEDBACK AND YALL MIGHT GET SOME...SHIT!! Lol

Dedskin

yo ma jamaican bro , good rhythm going on there , but the bass is too strong , it even pops its that strong , you may have some problems understanding the osund from your studio monitors , i dont know waht you use , but this is liek a bass test , only problem is that it pops in few places . for example 3:20 . Get back to me if you need mastering , im like very good in that

MILLZTASTICS

Jameal Hogans
Battle Points: 68
yo ma jamaican bro , good rhythm going on there , but the bass is too strong , it even pops its that strong , you may have some problems understanding the osund from your studio monitors , i dont know waht you use , but this is liek a bass test , only problem is that it pops in few places . for example 3:20 . Get back to me if you need mastering , im like very good in that
yea bro. im kinda of new at making beats. it been only 10 months sence i started. i had this beat for a few months now. but i would really like someone to show me how to master

Dedskin

yea bro. im kinda of new at making beats. it been only 10 months sence i started. i had this beat for a few months now. but i would really like someone to show me how to master
no problem bro , i can show you how its done , few techniques and ways to make sure track sounds good , ill post a new track here now, so you can find me on soundcloud for private msg so that we can share email's and facebooks and such , and will go from there .

Dedskin

My knew G Funk beat , i posted earlier version here also but this is complete version , i usually cover my beats with vocals so that they cant be stolen but i can share this one , only for non commercial use . Hope you like it .

Status
Not open for further replies.