Showcase - December 20-26, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
Hello
I post my last production Track
Be kind I start BeatMaking 01.07.2021
I look at the forum a bit and I'm not a "hip hop purist" you warned LOL !

This has some nice melodies and a unique sound to it!
One thing to keep in mind is that in most hip hop production, the drums are on the 'dry' side (especially a snare, to get that snappy sound).
Are the drums a live recording?

Keep it up!

123studio

This has some nice melodies and a unique sound to it!
One thing to keep in mind is that in most hip hop production, the drums are on the 'dry' side (especially a snare, to get that snappy sound).
Are the drums a live recording?

Keep it up!
Thanks for comment
No, VST Drums in Midi writing
I use Real Drums Rarely, just for recording Bands
I don't really know hip hop (I am a MetalHead LOL)
I started listening a short time ago
Let's say I don't really have the "hiphop rules" yet
But happy you like

Still not sure what's happening to my beats quality (even though i'm an amateur) between converting out of Mpc and uploading to soundcloud, sure i'll figure it out one day. Anyway here's a little fun one at Christmas time: Can i get some feed back from someone, be brutally honest ( i can take it) as i need to know where and how to improve but no feedback comes, we all have to start somewhere, thanks

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@InsideOutBeats not bad at all, the mix sounds pretty good. This is not necessarily something that needs to be fixed, but the drums could probably use a little more thump to them. But it still sounds good as is. I thought it was cool how you threw the will ferrell vocals in there, I love that movie lol. I personally think this beat would actually fit a movie comedy scene, which i'm sure that's what you were going for, and that's a good thing. Don't know if you've seen Friday After Next or not, but this is the kind of stuff that would fit, kind of like when Kat Williams was coming out with his razor to cut that guy who tried to steal from him. It helps paint that kind of picture. Definetely a good starting point! Hope that helps.

@InsideOutBeats not bad at all, the mix sounds pretty good. This is not necessarily something that needs to be fixed, but the drums could probably use a little more thump to them. But it still sounds good as is. I thought it was cool how you threw the will ferrell vocals in there, I love that movie lol. I personally think this beat would actually fit a movie comedy scene, which i'm sure that's what you were going for, and that's a good thing. Don't know if you've seen Friday After Next or not, but this is the kind of stuff that would fit, kind of like when Kat Williams was coming out with his razor to cut that guy who tried to steal from him. It helps paint that kind of picture. Definetely a good starting point! Hope that helps.
@Sole Element, thanks for the feedback, really appreciated. I was beginning to think I’m that bad that nobody can be bothered to comment Friday after next, classic, yeah I see what you mean, might have to rewatch those films again soon. I do all inside the Mpc Live and have so much to learn but having fun in the process. Thanks

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@InsideOutBeats no problem, yeah I gotta watch those again as well. I’m trying to start working with an mpc as well but the one I ordered was used and the person I got it from sent it with no memory, sounds, or anything so I’m trying to figure out everything I need to order to get started smh.

DROOGUHR

Battle Points: 3
Still not sure what's happening to my beats quality (even though i'm an amateur) between converting out of Mpc and uploading to soundcloud, sure i'll figure it out one day. Anyway here's a little fun one at Christmas time: Can i get some feed back from someone, be brutally honest ( i can take it) as i need to know where and how to improve but no feedback comes, we all have to start somewhere, thanks

i have the same problemalot of times

Status
Not open for further replies.