SHOW yourself

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Yo i dont think Mike likes me yo!!!! LOL.. I guess at least i know what ima look like when im 70 years old...

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
?? I didnt take it down?? HUH??

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by Cold Truth
damn, 'hood looks scary....
I am!!!!people don't look me in the eye and everyone moves out of my way in the street....I'm a fuckin gangster....just kidding people are scared of me though..lol

stormelements

Beats That Knock
ill o.g.
This is me!

Storm

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 373

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Originally posted by inrctyhoodmusic
I am!!!!people don't look me in the eye and everyone moves out of my way in the street....I'm a fuckin gangster....just kidding people are scared of me though..lol

uh.. .man, i'm not really intimidated easily, and i'm not exactly intimidating myself... but damn man........ smile... cause i look at you and think... "this dude would chop me up with an axe just to do it."

anyhow, hope to hear your album soon man....

oh and pop in a lil more often! it aint the same without you! some of these youngin's are in need of a smacking, and no one does it like 'hood, you know.... i was actually reading some archives awhile ago when we got into it over the war with, er, invasion of iraq... crazy.. anyhow i'm all off topic, stay up fam.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Heeeeeeey Storm, wanna collab on a beat over at my place? wink wink

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Originally posted by StressWon
This is me last Friday, drunk after drinkin; Mad amounts of Sake at the Japaneese joint. lol, I'm all fucked up at Pearle arts n crafts!!!:dance:

sorry about the quality,,,my camera is for outdoor only, but my wife wanted a pic of me....drunk in Pearle

You remind me of chopper read heheheh

C

Copenhagen

'Hood' looks like a mix between Mr. T and Jeru...LOL! I hope I didn't offend you there 'Hood'.

So with Storm, we can register our 3-4 (?) female member to the list...wow, 4 out of a thousand or so...anyway, welcome Storm...how many have stalked you so far via PM's...???

I guess I need to borrow a camera so i can get a pic of my ugly mug up in here...

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Wings During His Basic Training Period

myself, with my M-16, @ Home.
this picture was shot on Saturday, 6.03.04. :dance:

Attachments

• texture.jpg
    texture.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 271

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
wings i will never give you bad feedback hehehe..

Bad dreams picture, ILLMUZIK SOLDIER!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Heh, thanks for asking :thumb:
Well, not bad i'd say. I haven't been doing much ever since i have finished my basic training period. I am about to start my DRIVING course on sunday.
How is it going for you? I hope that you have fully recovered!

One Love,
Wings

pirell

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
moi, bonjour mon amiz produceurs!

Attachments

• image6469.jpg
    image6469.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 257

members online