here's a quick flick of me with my camera phone staraight home from work

Attachments

• inrcty.jpg
    inrcty.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 309

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
WHAT?! Fades's human? And all this time I thought you really were Jason or at least wore a hockey mask. Mad is that you for real this time you kinda look like somebody cant think of who........

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
San Diego??!! I don't get it... Yo stress, u shouldn't be puttin ya image out there like that. Now Lex knows your true identity!! Shit!!!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Me and my redhead bitch partying.. we just have a sex relationship!

Attachments

• hydeous01.jpg
    hydeous01.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 374

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
damn rigormortis ..r those ur real teeth ? lol u wild boi!!!!!! does she like it rough with biting and all that? damn u could be an actor or soemthing... u a crazy character man.. lol ... man if i ever get a chance to come out by your way imma get up witcha and take a ride on the dark side word up! lol:p

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Okay I cleaned up this thread and move Dantson's creations to a new thread. Let's just keep posting real pics of ourselves in here!

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Yo YO!!! Dont hit me dawg !!!!! LMAO looks kinda like you stuck your hand in some shit or somethin LOL.. Yo man i wouldnt want to smoke out in that room man... I would for real trip out!!!

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Yo heres me and my daughter Brooklyn Trinity.. Shes lettin me know its break time LOL... Lookin kina ruff had a Long Night....

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 289

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Heres some more... letin folks peep work in progress..

Attachments

• 000_0212.jpg
    000_0212.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 313

members online