- NI Maschine Hardware/Software
- Running off a 2 gig ram/processor vista laptop
- 37 inch hdtv as the montior

Whats not shown in the pic :

- new macbook laptop
- bcd3000 dj kit

O

opor2nhitty

Whatz good fam, I'm just new here today but thought I would post up my setup as of right now. I'm still a beginning producer so I know I have a long way to go, but this is what I have to start with. I'll be getting a mixer in a couple of weeks, nothing spectacular for now but something good within my budget since I spent all my cash on my MPC and Korg lol

I also have my mic set up but since its a max of 5 files I thought I'd just leave that out. It's your basic good quality condenser mic for something that has a decent studio quality sound to start out with. I'm actually more of an artist/lyricist who has always had a passion for producing as well but never invested in getting the equipment of my own outside of my producers studios so I thought better late than never. Tell me what you think... Don't laugh at my messy bedroom setup lol

Attachments

• Entire Starter Bedroom Setup.jpg
    Entire Starter Bedroom Setup.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 344
  • Acer 4GB DDR2 RAM-2.0 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo Proc-17inch Monitor-Cubase LE4 & Acoustica Mixcraft.jpg
    Acer 4GB DDR2 RAM-2.0 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo Proc-17inch Monitor-Cubase LE4 & Acoustica Mixcraft.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 316
  • Korg M50 Synth Keyboard Workstation & M-Audio MIDI Controller Keyboard.jpg
    Korg M50 Synth Keyboard Workstation & M-Audio MIDI Controller Keyboard.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 347
  • MPC500 & Headphones.jpg
    MPC500 & Headphones.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 325
  • Lexicon Alpha.jpg
    Lexicon Alpha.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 323

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Whatz good fam, I'm just new here today but thought I would post up my setup as of right now. I'm still a beginning producer so I know I have a long way to go, but this is what I have to start with. I'll be getting a mixer in a couple of weeks, nothing spectacular for now but something good within my budget since I spent all my cash on my MPC and Korg lol

I also have my mic set up but since its a max of 5 files I thought I'd just leave that out. It's your basic good quality condenser mic for something that has a decent studio quality sound to start out with. I'm actually more of an artist/lyricist who has always had a passion for producing as well but never invested in getting the equipment of my own outside of my producers studios so I thought better late than never. Tell me what you think... Don't laugh at my messy bedroom setup lol

lmao....what's up with the identical pair of shoes?

O

opor2nhitty

@ LDB - lol it's sitting in front of a wall mirror so it looks like two pair, but it's just one

@ Relic - Thnx man, I'm just getting started on this journey getting all my equipment together. This is what I've picked up in the last 2mnths so far, so hopefully I can get the remainder of what I NEED by the end of the year. Not counting the other things that I just WANT of course lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow....Chisel's setup is dope....

Updated.....

Same shit different toilet...

Attachments

• noname.jpg
    noname.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 419

members online