Semi-New Equally Dope ❤

I just started using Illmuzik this month and LOVE it....i only just noticed that nobody is following me :( Is this normal or am i the last kid picked for kickball? Be my friend, i'll be yours. Also as per request of the ILL regulars i caved and made a Soundcloud finally. Look Down There :oops: Links

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
aw

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yes, the follow thing on here is good. Actually, more people (including myself) should try using their pages more. There's supposed to be a big upgrade soon to the software, but right now it has nice features, sort of like a social thing.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've been hear for what, 4 years now? had no idea we had a follow feature. I'm sporadic in my participation, though, mostly just check it out from time to time.

Whoa I was looking thru the intros and was like "damn who dat with almost 600 views...?" MOI! ❤ Not that it matters to anyone but me, but whatever I get to feel like the popular kid for a sec. Ill take it.

Risk

Lake City Productions
there's a follow thing? lol

Ditto..? Lol. o_O

But none of the less, welcome Barbie Beats to the ILLFam(Yes, duh. I know i'm like 8months late) but ehh..welcome anyways lmao.

Ditto..? Lol. o_O

But none of the less, welcome Barbie Beats to the ILLFam(Yes, duh. I know i'm like 8months late) but ehh..welcome anyways lmao.

Thanx doll! I followed you lol idk if u noticed it but there's a news feed type thing like FB on here to stalk what ppl r doing lol I look at it when I get bored for a good laugh lol