Sampleflip April 20th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
2good - dope shit! I love the hook with the composition! I like this, wish I could smoke some shit to this!I am out of town and dont have shit, yea on 420 bullshit! Your second beat was iller to me. That vocal sample is the shit to me! Good work man!

dj excellence - I like this, def got that premo feel to. Good tribute to one of the best!!!! Keep grindin kid

well I am going to try and flip this when I get back on Saturday, if not I own the sample so I can flip it anytime I want!

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
2good - The Beast is dope!... i like how u chopped the samples and composed over nicely... Drums are bangin everytime i hear ur beats...dope shit..

DJ Excellence - there is not too much I can say to this...DOPE!... classic shit...send me a full version of that and ill kill it...

WASN'T A FAN OF THE SAMPLE A LITTLE SAD AN DARK BUT HERE'S MY FLIP ==> Eminem - WHEN IM GONE REMIX

2 GOOD BEAT WAS GOOD MOSTLY LIKED THE SAMPLE CHOPS YOU CHOSE

DJEXCELLENT NICE LITTLE PREMO SOUNDING BEAT FOR THE GURU TRIBUTE

I think this is a pretty dope flip, I take it you are a big Eminem fan?
Nice use of chops, I think the sadness of the beat fits the pella.
I noticed that the pella goes right off before the hooks. It doesnt sound good, ruins it for me.

ill o.g.
i think this is a pretty dope flip, i take it you are a big eminem fan?
Nice use of chops, i think the sadness of the beat fits the pella.
I noticed that the pella goes right off before the hooks. It doesnt sound good, ruins it for me.

not so much an eminem fan just thought the acapella fit, there's not a lot of acapella's out there to chose from that would fit

well um it starts with a four bar hook the a 12 bar verse then a 8 bar hook again. basically you saying you like the track but not the way starts

well um it starts with a four bar hook the a 12 bar verse then a 8 bar hook again. basically you saying you like the track but not the way starts

No I like all of it except the way the pella goes out of time to the beat.
I didnt really notice it till halfway through the last verse it drifts out of time. And then it seems like you chopped the pella to make the hook come back in on time again. Thats just what it sounded like to me.

not so much an eminem fan just thought the acapella fit, there's not a lot of acapella's out there to chose from that would fit

yeah I know, I think every producer feels that. There just aint enough pellas.

ill o.g.
No I like all of it except the way the pella goes out of time to the beat.
I didnt really notice it till halfway through the last verse it drifts out of time. And then it seems like you chopped the pella to make the hook come back in on time again. Thats just what it sounded like to me.

so your sayin that you hear eminem off a little ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online