Sampleflip April 20th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnQ

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 186
2good - The Beast... Yeah you killed this. Drums are so dope and your chops are sick! Damnnnnn. Love the composition you did over the top. Way to be man.

The Pain... Jesus man! I can't tell which one I like one more... This one is amazing though, no joke. This is a QUALITY beat. Slightly envious of your skills....

Ex - This is really dope man, love the idea. Very Premo. Chops are a little mechanical for me, a little variation would help I think, but extremely well done overall!

EzDoesIt - Love that chop you chose, I feel like the pella takes away from the beat. Also work on your drums a bit and this will be really dope. Good work man!

OnQ. I really liked the intro, but was slightly disappointed by the actual verse parts, the hook/intro is really dope. I just think the actual verse part could maybe use a couple more chops to make it less repetetive and simple. I really like the vybe of that hook. And the panning of the samples is dope too.

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
yoo! it's been a minute since i've been up here but i'm loving the sample flips. I'm bout to check the tracks and let you know what i think. i started a totally different way with this beat, and then did something else... Still not excited about it, but it's on it's way

http://www.zshare.net/audio/753027816c0d3042/

2:good - I was tripping because i couldn't tell if pain or the beast was the beat cause they sounded so similar and now it makes sense cause it is the same sample. Both are dope, i'm trying to figure out which one i like more but i think it's the beast. It's got my head nodding a different way, like classic 90's!! I hear inspectah deck on this or somebody from the wu

Dj Excellence - your title says it all. Such an appropriate beat for the title and a guru vibe. Love the vocal at the end

EZ- I like what you did with the sample, and the em on it is nice too, I like when ur beat drops and the hook goes pretty well with it. Drums fit ems style

OnQ- love the flip def a totally different vibe from the others, i want to hear that snare knock a lil more, maybe once the other part of the sample comes in, go in with a harder snare during that part, or some kind of change

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Reviews.....

2Good - Already review. Dope!

dj excellence - Already review. DOpe!

EzDoesItDoItEz - I can not get this link to work. I have tried on two computers and nothing... If you post it somewhere else I will listen...

onq - I like this joint. The hook is cool. I like the main beat chops flow smooth, dope track man. Keep choppin.

maknbeats - I like the intro, what is it from? Very smooth mellow, I feel like I am in slow motion, ludacris would murder this beat. I am really feeling this joint man, sick!

ill o.g.
ezdoesitdoitez - i can not get this link to work. I have tried on two computers and nothing... If you post it somewhere else i will listen...

feedback

[grafik] like the simplicity of the beat scratches came out kool and the strings sound dope like that um cant really say much it came out kool oh i heard the vocal in the beat toward the end sounds good

[Maknbeats] i think the intro is to long and you could use a better drum pattern because its awkward to rhyme to the beat the way it is

[grafik] It should work Eminem - When im gone remix

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
feedback

[grafik] like the simplicity of the beat scratches came out kool and the strings sound dope like that um cant really say much it came out kool oh i heard the vocal in the beat toward the end sounds good

[Maknbeats] i think the intro is to long and you could use a better drum pattern because its awkward to rhyme to the beat the way it is

[grafik] It should work Eminem - When im gone remix

Still can't get it to work. I guess I filedin doesnt work for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.