Return Of The Jedis (boston Red Sox)

T

The Bastard

The Day Has Come..... Opening Day In The Bronx....
As Yankee Fans Sit In Their Living Rooms And Watch The Boston Red Sox Get Handed Their 2004 World Series Championship Riiiiiing. You Might Start To Reflect On The Events That Have Occured The Past Couple Of Years. Things Like.
Beating The Redsox In The 2003 Alcs Only To Go To The World Series And Lose To The Freakin Marlins
Having Been 3 Games Ahead In The 2004 Alcs And Letting The Redsox Come Back With A Tremendous 4 Game Streak Losing The Series And Breaking The Curse Of The Great Bambino Forcing Bitter Yankee Fans To Throw Batterys And Other Projectiles Onto The Field As The Rest Of The World Watches In Discrace.
But..... All Thats In The Past. And I Aint Gunna Rub It In No More. Enjoy The Game ;)

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Watchout for the A's. THey're taking it for sure.

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
BASTARD said:
The Day Has Come..... Opening Day In The Bronx....
As Yankee Fans Sit In Their Living Rooms And Watch The Boston Red Sox Get Handed Their 2004 World Series Championship Riiiiiing. You Might Start To Reflect On The Events That Have Occured The Past Couple Of Years. Things Like.
Beating The Redsox In The 2003 Alcs Only To Go To The World Series And Lose To The Freakin Marlins
Having Been 3 Games Ahead In The 2004 Alcs And Letting The Redsox Come Back With A Tremendous 4 Game Streak Losing The Series And Breaking The Curse Of The Great Bambino Forcing Bitter Yankee Fans To Throw Batterys And Other Projectiles Onto The Field As The Rest Of The World Watches In Discrace.
But..... All Thats In The Past. And I Aint Gunna Rub It In No More. Enjoy The Game ;)

WE FUCKIN SPANKED YOU ONCE AGAIN U OLD DIRT BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 STOP UR BULLSHIT THIS IS OUR YEAR U HAD YOUR 1 SEC OF FAME NOW GET OVER IT---U WILL SEE THE REAL CHAMPS STEP UP----UR PITCHING SUCKS WORSE THEN YOU ON UR KNEES IN FRONT OF FENWAY WAITING FOR YOUR RED SOX TO COME OUT OF THE LOCKER ROOM...

T

The Bastard

StressWon said:
woof that game was a kick in the grille. but dont make the same mistake yall made last year underestimating the idiots. thats how ny got took over. that was game one out of many . and sum1 get randy johnson a mask i cant stand lookin at his face he looks like a dried out prune. incog can r.j. borrow yo mamas mask?

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
Peeeeedro Where Areeee Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

he's learnin quick how SAD it is to be a MET.....lol...........that's 2-0 BASTARD

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
there is no muthafuckin curse no more damn...Red Sox are back although wit a shacky 2 game start we gonna be good if not the east division at least 2 games back winning the wildcard.....watch what happens

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
FuriouZ said:
there is no muthafuckin curse no more damn...Red Sox are back although wit a shacky 2 game start we gonna be good if not the east division at least 2 games back winning the wildcard.....watch what happens

I'm watchin...your team SUCKS!

T

The Bastard

thank god they won game 3, the door was slammed shut but the windows still open baby

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
thank god they won game 3, the door was slammed shut but the windows still open baby

CAN WE BORROW FOULKE???????

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
incogneeto said:
I'm watchin...your team SUCKS!
yea we suck so bad that baseballs greatest relief pitcher(Rivera) cannot play us...he can never close us in the 9th ..from wut i remmember Rivera has been banged up by the sox in every game he pitched...sucksss.......i dont realli think so

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
FuriouZ said:
yea we suck so bad that baseballs greatest relief pitcher(Rivera) cannot play us...he can never close us in the 9th ..from wut i remmember Rivera has been banged up by the sox in every game he pitched...sucksss.......i dont realli think so

RIVERA SUCKS, NOT AGAINST BOSOX, BUT IN REALITY..HE'S OLD AND WE KEPT HIM 1 YEAR TOO MANY.....I'M LOYAL BUT ITS TIME FOR BASEBALLS GREATTTTEST CLOSER TO GET OUT OF NY!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
incogneeto said:
RIVERA SUCKS, NOT AGAINST BOSOX, BUT IN REALITY..HE'S OLD AND WE KEPT HIM 1 YEAR TOO MANY.....I'M LOYAL BUT ITS TIME FOR BASEBALLS GREATTTTEST CLOSER TO GET OUT OF NY!

yeah, he needs to retire. He has an awesome resume, why blow it at the end? Although, I just wanna hear him at Yankee Stadium come from the bullpen one last time,,,,,***Enter Sandman*** Crowd reaction is insane!!!

T

The Bastard

lets hope meriano doesnt cry us a rivera when he gets the boot

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
a Redsox fan from NJ? UGH! What happen man?
ha ha i hate the yankees...shyt they aint even a team..they a group of Allstars that Steinbrener put together cuz hes mad he cant win a championship wit his regualr team no more...The Red Sox roster has not changed much and they still won the championship FCK THE YANKEES...........yea i said it...