Return Of The Jedis (boston Red Sox)

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
FuriouZ said:
ha ha i hate the yankees...shyt they aint even a team..they a group of Allstars that Steinbrener put together cuz hes mad he cant win a championship wit his regualr team no more...The Red Sox roster has not changed much and they still won the championship FCK THE YANKEES...........yea i said it...

lol, you the know the rule in NJ man. In baseball,,,being that we dont have our own team,,,we automatically gott abe a Yankee fan or a Mets fan. No more, no less. lol, You're lower then a Met fan,,,,fuckin Fredo! lol

T

The Bastard

i been watchin the mets lately cuz my boy pedro on the team. they gutta do sumthin bout that bullpen. if i was from nyc id def be a mets fan

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
BASTARD said:
i been watchin the mets lately cuz my boy pedro on the team. they gutta do sumthin bout that bullpen. if i was from nyc id def be a mets fan

^^^^^WE ALREADY KNEW THIS...CAUSE YOU LIKE LOSING FRANCHISES!

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
incogneeto said:
^^^^^WE ALREADY KNEW THIS...CAUSE YOU LIKE LOSING FRANCHISES!

2004-1918=86 YEARS YOUR TEAM SUCKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
FuriouZ said:
ha ha i hate the yankees...shyt they aint even a team..they a group of Allstars that Steinbrener put together cuz hes mad he cant win a championship wit his regualr team no more...The Red Sox roster has not changed much and they still won the championship FCK THE YANKEES...........yea i said it...

^^^^U CAN GET IT TOO, DISGRACE FROM JERSEY REPPIN BOSOX....DAMN, TRYIN TO LOOK LIKE FABOLOUS IN YA PICTURE...GET A OWN STYLE......LOL

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Lol...im Just Having Fun.....and Yeah, I'm A Big Time Sports Junkie!