Question for all my weed heads.

T

The Bastard

in england for the good shit, which is all you smoke really (lets be honest its all about the dro) it costs £140 an ounce ($320) but it falls the more you get like a key costs like £2500, $5000, thats where the dough is.....

hydro is 20 bucks a gram here, 28 grams in an ounce 28 x 20= 560$ for an ounce of dro here. so 320 is a pretty good deal where ur at

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
in england for the good shit, which is all you smoke really (lets be honest its all about the dro) it costs £140 an ounce ($320) but it falls the more you get like a key costs like £2500, $5000, thats where the dough is.....

thats almost about the same prices in the Tri-State for dro too. But Dro could be any strain being that hydro is only the method of growing. I hate when some cats call me like, "I got dro..." and i ask what strain and they like, "Dro",,lol

hydro is 20 bucks a gram here, 28 grams in an ounce 28 x 20= 560$ for an ounce of dro here. so 320 is a pretty good deal where ur at

ya got it backwards a lil bro,,,they sell 20 a gram but most times Hydro costs 300-350 and charge 20 a gram for profit. But like Haze said, the best way is to grab a LB because nickle and dime shit aint wrth the time. The herb business is horrible.

T

The Bastard

thats almost about the same prices in the Tri-State for dro too. But Dro could be any strain being that hydro is only the method of growing. I hate when some cats call me like, "I got dro..." and i ask what strain and they like, "Dro",,lol

ya got it backwards a lil bro,,,they sell 20 a gram but most times Hydro costs 300-350 and charge 20 a gram for profit. But like Haze said, the best way is to grab a LB because nickle and dime shit aint wrth the time. The herb business is horrible.
word , no1s gunna buy 28 seperate bags of weed each wit a gram in it. i never sold dro before so im not sure how much an ounce would be around here but if its 300-350 thats still around 300 beans of profit on every ounce.that aint bad if u got steady business. u could get by on that and still push a whip with a right and left AC

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

560 for an ounce of dro for you god damn they raping u in boston to the most extreme Level brotherman

T

The Bastard

560 for an ounce of dro for you god damn they raping u in boston to the most extreme Level brotherman

like stress said. thats money ull make back. that aint whut yur payin for it.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
IT depends on the weed bro. And theyre aint no money in weed no more unless youre moving weight on the regular, so i wouldnt expect to make mad profit. You want mad profit, sell coke.

i agree and disagree ... i used to alot of both ... really it depends on your location/situation ... in college I made crazy money on trees .. u gotta have good shit ... i copped lbs of dro/beasterds at about 2500 - 2700 a pop. split to oz thats 169 an oz give or take. In syracuse i could only sell them for about 235-250 an oz. But in albany on the where I went to school I could get them wholesale at 325 minimum to students. Somecats got a higher price than that. Even if I wholesaled all of it that not a bad flip .. even if u kept one for myself (which is what i usually did) im making about 2 gs on each one. Now what i usually did was wholesale half and reatail the other half at 20 a gram / 60 for 1/8 / 100 a 1/4/ 175-180 a 1/2/ = money out da ass with just trees .. but u gotta flip to college students or suburban kids that the only way it works. Ghetto muthafucas aint tryin to pay no 20 a gram no matter how good that shit is lol... in college i made more than i do now in my professional job just slngin trees... plus less risk and less severe penalities (at least in NY i dont know them texas laws)

disclaimer: i am not telling anyone to go out and sell drugs... I almost got killed once when some guy tried to set me up on some bullshit ... if u ever want a real future dont do that shit for long... if u gotta hustle get in ... make some flips and get right the fuc back out... dont be THAT guy

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
i agree and disagree ... i used to alot of both ... really it depends on your location/situation ... in college I made crazy money on trees .. u gotta have good shit ... i copped lbs of dro/beasterds at about 2500 - 2700 a pop. split to oz thats 169 an oz give or take. In syracuse i could only sell them for about 235-250 an oz. But in albany on the where I went to school I could get them wholesale at 325 minimum to students. Somecats got a higher price than that. Even if I wholesaled all of it that not a bad flip .. even if u kept one for myself (which is what i usually did) im making about 2 gs on each one. Now what i usually did was wholesale half and reatail the other half at 20 a gram / 60 for 1/8 / 100 a 1/4/ 175-180 a 1/2/ = money out da ass with just trees .. but u gotta flip to college students or suburban kids that the only way it works. Ghetto muthafucas aint tryin to pay no 20 a gram no matter how good that shit is lol... in college i made more than i do now in my professional job just slngin trees... plus less risk and less severe penalities (at least in NY i dont know them texas laws)

disclaimer: i am not telling anyone to go out and sell drugs... I almost got killed once when some guy tried to set me up on some bullshit ... if u ever want a real future dont do that shit for long... if u gotta hustle get in ... make some flips and get right the fuc back out... dont be THAT guy

word. I feel ya. Ya just gotta do ya grind and jump out. I dip in and out when times get ruff, but too many cats doin it for the look,,,and it's not a good look.

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
haha shit sounds mad diff here in washington, here we get zips at around 220-230 for some average, 250-260 for some chronic. me and my dog usually pick up a qp for like 800-900 and flip em out for like 1200 in smaller bags. but it sounds like we got some bomb ass pot compared to you guys, like we don't even go after most beaster shit

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Man down in here in SD shit is top notch.....

but this is straight prices:

$20 a gram

$50 for an eighth of an ounce (3.5 grams)

$100 for a 1/4 ounce (7.0 grams)

$150-180 half ounce

280-320 an ounce.....

ALWAYS KNOCKIN SOCKS OFF FEET TYPE SHIT RIGHT HERE!

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
cheap shit

100_0699.jpg

^cheap

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
i live in vancouver british columbia aka the spot wit the best / cheapest weed in the world..... any one talking about coppin ounces for 120$ must be smoking some ass weed.... for tripple A weed i pay 180$ a ounce....for the CRAZIEST tripple A weed....ur lookin at like 280 a ounce.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
haha shit sounds mad diff here in washington, here we get zips at around 220-230 for some average, 250-260 for some chronic. me and my dog usually pick up a qp for like 800-900 and flip em out for like 1200 in smaller bags. but it sounds like we got some bomb ass pot compared to you guys, like we don't even go after most beaster shit

DAMN! 260 for chronic?!?!? I'm about to make a trip to see yall! Thats crazy.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.