Question for all my weed heads.

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
in vancouver we got this spot called amsterdam cafe u can smoke trees inside but u cant buy weed there. we got mad bodegas though where can u roll into and buy trees u get like a membership cards. the cops kno about them but dont do shit about it cuz we got otha issues like having the most fucked up heroin/crack problem in north america. but ye i dono man in the states for the weed we get here yall gona be paying like 500$ a ounce. here i pay 280 for tripple A....all my true weed heads who have come here.. told me that when they smoke the weed here they get higher then the 500$ a ounce shit. when we get just regular trees not our expensive shit...our expensive shit makes me so fucked up i feel high on hard drugs real talk and im a big smoker.

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
the shit i posted aint some shit i smoke kuz ever since oct 25th i quit. but its weed, some shit im about to sell to some emo's up at the school, last time i sold a girl a nick of KB for 15 and she bought it with no regrets. but that shit i got posted up there was the shit that got me high for 2 days straight.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
the shit i posted aint some shit i smoke kuz ever since oct 25th i quit. but its weed, some shit im about to sell to some emo's up at the school, last time i sold a girl a nick of KB for 15 and she bought it with no regrets. but that shit i got posted up there was the shit that got me high for 2 days straight.

ur high lasted 2 straight days...i highly doubt it

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
wasint like i was constant high not in the full high state.

just wasint myself at all. id lay my head back and it wouldint feel "normal"
50 knows what im speakin on kuz that nigga told me the word for it.

the firs time i started really smoking was some medical weed....and i was feeling detached....kinda high and just off for some days...but not off that dirt you posted lol that shit looks like boo boo

but the word is depersonalization