October 1-2, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Appreciate that Dox. Top votes from dudes like you let me know that I'm doing something right. It's like when Ash and them were here. They were very open minded. Them dudes voted with no bias what so ever. I feel confident that my production game is back to where it once was and it only took 2 or so months. I'm pretty damn happy with what I'm doing right now after a 2 year layoff. I'm going to put 30 or so quality tracks together and hit the streets on last time before this becomes just a hobby.

Yea man, you had alot of elements and variations. Put some hooks on them, or ideas, etc then Hit studios, and start a site you can drive people to, and post like 10 of'em. That way you can sell and market passively, or aggressively on the net as well as the streets.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Yea man, you had alot of elements and variations. Put some hooks on them, or ideas, etc then Hit studios, and start a site you can drive people to, and post like 10 of'em. That way you can sell and market passively, or aggressively on the net as well as the streets.

Word....never really tried to market beats because I was pushing all my tracks to my group and a few others that I produced for. I'm going dolo solo this time around....no tag alongs!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Congratz Tacktic well deserved win...AGAIN!

7 Contestants....damn near 100 views and only 6 people voted. Most of which were actual contestants. I'm actally ashamed......others should be as well......

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
No excuses but I read Fades (lack of contestants) post on my phone while sitting in a restaurant eating diner with my family and had to answer the call. When I got home I threw the intro on and let it go. It was very raw, no effects. To be honest, I was really expecting LDB, Sucio and DOX to curse me out for submitting it.

Anyway...Congrats Tactik! Welcome to the 4 wins club! You deserved it. I tried to tell er'body that you would be the one to watch when I voted for you in the illawards. Keep doing what you're doing bro.

I still haven't listened to everybodies beats but judging from the names...I know there was some ill heat in it. Thanks for everybodies votes and comments. I promise to deliver a smoker next month so bring your guns, I'll be in it =).

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Congrats tactik...that beat was pretty tough.....

This was just a tune up for me for.....next month....where I'm looking to take it....

The dirty south shall rise!!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
No excuses but I read Fades (lack of contestants) post on my phone while sitting in a restaurant eating diner with my family and had to answer the call. When I got home I threw the intro on and let it go. It was very raw, no effects. To be honest, I was really expecting LDB, Sucio and DOX to curse me out for submitting it.

1st off, the scene sounds like some boss/mafia shit haha

2nd, I knew you were stepping up. But you do know, you cant get too lax cause of your previous BT wins lol

Congrats Tactik! Def earned!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
It's going to be hard but I'm about to take a back seat to alot of things on ILL and just concentrate on my music. Being an everyday active members is serving no purpose. A couple of members trying to change the atmosphere around here is fruitless at best. There are very few givers and an Army of takers. You can get every member and they mama chiming in on a Lil Wayne thread but when it comes real shit dealing with the real reason alot of us are here the response is sub par.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
It's going to be hard but I'm about to take a back seat to alot of things on ILL and just concentrate on my music. Being an everyday active members is serving no purpose. A couple of members trying to change the atmosphere around here is fruitless at best. There are very few givers and an Army of takers. You can get every member and they mama chiming in on a Lil Wayne thread but when it comes real shit dealing with the real reason alot of us are here the response is sub par.

Word man, respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online