MarkN said:
looking a bit outnumbered here, still makes it better WHEN we win ! lol

"WE"????

RELEASE;

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i aint got no info yet on uploading my beats... did i miss something.. or has no one done that yet?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

Ok guys (and GYAL), I kind of goofed on the signups. It was hard to get all the signups and payments because some people signed up and I guess decided not to enter because they didn't pay. So some people I was waiting on, others paid right away. Either way, we now have a total of 26 contestants.

So divided by 2, that's 13 each side. That's not an even number! So I have no choice, we'll have to have it like this:

So for round 1, 3 contestants will square off against each other with 1 of them advancing. I know it sucks, but I have no choice since the numbers are not even.

Then in round 3, it will be down to 3 contestants, all against each other with 1 advancing to the finals for each side.

We did this last year and it turned out well but this year we have many more contestants. If anyone has some suggestions, let me know!

I apologize for any fuck ups.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Actually I just picked all the names out of a hat (really). Hahahaa this should be interesting.

So tomorrow I'll be posting the brackets with all the pairings listed so that all the contestants can see who they're up against for Round 1.

Get ready and good luck to everyone!

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo so we do get to see who we are battling before posting our beat?...

i think that would be good ... for instance ... if im up against cold truth i can save me heat for a different round..

nah mean

hahahaha... fucker... i havent got to talk shit to you for toooo damn long... thought id squeeze it in

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL, yeah for each round. And after every round, I'll post the results as quickly as I can (gotta do lots of number crunching), then on with the next round (on the next day).

Anyway, you'll get an email from me tomorrow.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
gram green said:
yo so we do get to see who we are battling before posting our beat?...

i think that would be good ... for instance ... if im up against cold truth i can save me heat for a different round..

nah mean

hahahaha... fucker... i havent got to talk shit to you for toooo damn long... thought id squeeze it in

ouch, damn....... good one though..... really. yo ubeen itching ti say something to me for a minute now, havent you?! its kind of wierd not counting you among my legions of, um, "net-enemies" (if anyone can give me a btter term, i'll use it!) lately.....

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea it really sucks shit having to agree with your punk ass lately... but wit the posts goin on lately... im sure it will change one day.... dont worry guy, we'll allways have the kanye west thread.....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
we dont have to agree on anything, i would just like to be able to disagree civily when we do- without the fighting/arguing.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
ay yo... I JUST COPPED REASON 2.0 with the ORCKESTRA SOUNDBANK!!!!

IT'S OVERR!!

M

MIKELABZ

berserk said:
ay yo... I JUST COPPED REASON 2.0 with the ORCKESTRA SOUNDBANK!!!!

IT'S OVERR!!

YO SO WHERE HAVE U BEEN.
REASON AINT JUST COME OUT YESTERDAY FAM.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The brackets are up! Everyone go check them out. They were all done randomly, I actually picked the names out of a hat, no cheating. This is how it turned out, I hope everyone brings their 'A' game!

Status
Not open for further replies.