November 24-28, 2004 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Fade said:
The brackets are up! Everyone go check them out. They were all done randomly, I actually picked the names out of a hat, no cheating. This is how it turned out, I hope everyone brings their 'A' game!

okay....i guess we dont have any choice... i didnt expect to battle with guevara, im a bit upset, because i am a fan of his musiq. I know it is only a game, but i dont think i'll have something Big to beat him.... lol Its gonna be hard Fade... i can smell it !!!!! :(

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
okay....i guess we dont have any choice... i didnt expect to battle with guevara, im a bit upset, because i am a fan of his musiq. I know it is only a game, but i dont think i'll have something Big to beat him.... lol Its gonna be hard Fade... i can smell it !!!!! :(

It's a battle, kick his ass!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
StressWon said:
lol, yeah its battle homegirl,,,ya know ya got skills! This battle is gonna be wayyyy better then last years. this is a REAL battle. Good looks Hockey Head!

I hope you're calling me that because I like Jason. I don't like hockey. Sort of, but not much. It's good to watch when you're drinking though :)

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo fade... that must be some magic hat you pulled the names out... were you tryin to teach me a lesson for talkin shit to truth ? ... sounds kinda fish to me.... haha

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
MarkN said:
haha ok the three way, gonna have to do this the hard way !

yo fade do we progress through that chart or do you randomly draw each round ! ?

Yes, you progress through each round, I only picked the lineups for Round 1.

gram green said:
yo fade... that must be some magic hat you pulled the names out... were you tryin to teach me a lesson for talkin shit to truth ? ... sounds kinda fish to me.... haha

LOL! No cheating, I swear. It's funny 'cause when I pulled out Truth's name I thought "Hey that would be funny if the next name was Gram Green". Then when I saw your name I couldn't stop laughing.

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Looks like I'm the little man going against some hard hitters where I'm placed in the competition. Guess I kinda gotta dig harder in the crate...see ya on da battlefield!

I haven't been speakin too much trash or any for that matter, I've been really stressin on what type of ideas I should bring to the table wit this one. I think I've been stressin too much instead of puttin my A game on. I gotta rep PA wit dis one...HoLla

Mox of Blazin'

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i feel ya

I wanna win this one bad. That's exactly why I've been second guessing myself on what beat I should bring to the table. It's gonna be hot without a doubt though, so I'mma just chill out and send Fade a beat later tonite. Errbody in the competition better come with the illest! Make this years competition off the chain! u kno

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artists:

MacTheDon
PlayBoy

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
anyone only using 1 beat... i cant decide if i should just throw my hardest joint or try to pick one based on who im battling... anyone gonna just use 1

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yo bad news fade im not sure if im gonna have a beat to enter at the mo i've lost all my music stuff having to re-format my PC, its playing up a lot at the moment so im lucky to be on for a bit now !
I have no beats at all right now and my pc still isnt working properly so i can't even install my stuff right now ! im well fucking pissed ! i'll let you know if i can come up with something but it doesn't look good if im not on between now and the competition then it will because my PC isnt working !
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.