November 22-25, 2006 - Comments/Questions

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
what the... i missed the whole thing. fuck!!! something like this needs an email reminder

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LOL who in 87 would have thought that Ronnie James Dio would've been intrumental in Hardboil's win..lol...
Either way I heard some really good influential trax out of this and thanks for that guys cause I haven't been gettin it from my local radio! Thats UK and everybody..
I think Merc understands on that..lol.
Thanks guys!

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Alot of times so-called producers (beatmakers really) don't understand that it's about finding your niche (style, sound), creativity, spontaneity, growth, professionalism and consistenty. Those are all of the qualities that all successful producers have in common. You have a sound, continue to foster that sound, find ways to make it pop and don't worry about what the Neptunes or 9th Wonder is doin' cause they already did those things mentioned above.

Stay on your grind.

EZ

Thanks Svenghali, I totally agree about finding your own style and being creative. That's what music is about. I was thinking I was going to lose the 1st round because I can't tell if my beats still sound hip hop or not, I just make music.

Lol, yeah Relic, Dio would be ripping out his hair right now if he knew, if he didn't need it to keep on rocking (he still performs and he's like 70!)

Young Qyu

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Great comp, should've had more voters, but what can you do.

Congrats to hardboiled....props to you for those bangin beats

Status
Not open for further replies.