November 21-24, 2007 - ROUND 1: Architect vs. Lil Drama Boi vs. ViceVerse

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Architect

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Lil Drama Boi

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • ViceVerse

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
damn drama, you just got some major votes quick!! Last I looked you were only a couple votes ahead.... I really hope that if I lose to you, that you go all the way man. On some real talk you are one of the realest cats on this site.

We're both advancing so its all good. I'll see u with my second track! U know how I feel about u homie. I'd work with u anytime on anything....real recognize real. You've been "that dude" since I've been a member here and you haven't changed a bit. I respect you immensely and wish you the best in your music en devours.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
this one is crazy .... vice u would been a shoe in if ur drums were on point...imo they were really weak imo ,,, im listening to these beats in my car systems on wireless internet .. i can hardly even hear the drumz... ur track his great structure and a sick intro and arrangement but has no bang factor.. drama boi ur track was bangin and i like evrthing except the bass sound u used.. im so up in the air about this one..i guess im goona go with vice cuz overall i ws stil felin ur track the most .. architect ur track sounds like horror core stuff .. cool for what it is but unlikely to win in this type of battle.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Arch,,,,stfu, dont never talk that shit again unless you really got it yo!
nah thats shit talkin I got my head noddin , but.. I thot you were gonna splode off top!
lets see you in the beats this and get reg on us so we can grab the vibe!
nice beat!

WAIT ASH you can hear Ill in your CAR?????
GD !! thats the shit!
hahahahahahahaha nice!
yo...I cant even..next radio show Im talkin on that!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
this one is crazy .... vice u would been a shoe in if ur drums were on point...imo they were really weak imo ,,, im listening to these beats in my car systems on wireless internet .. i can hardly even hear the drumz... ur track his great structure and a sick intro and arrangement but has no bang factor.. drama boi ur track was bangin and i like evrthing except the bass sound u used.. im so up in the air about this one..i guess im goona go with vice cuz overall i ws stil felin ur track the most .. architect ur track sounds like horror core stuff .. cool for what it is but unlikely to win in this type of battle.

I agree man, I was afraid of making them "too loud" I actually don't have very good monitors and my whole system is kinda "rigged" so that's why alot of my mixing on my beats is just mediocre. I basically was guessing when it came to the mix....i usually will burn the beat and make sure it comes out right on a car stereo or somthing but didn't have time this go round....I appreciate your feed though.....

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Arch,,,,stfu, dont never talk that shit again unless you really got it yo!
nah thats shit talkin I got my head noddin , but.. I thot you were gonna splode off top!
lets see you in the beats this and get reg on us so we can grab the vibe!
nice beat!

WAIT ASH you can hear Ill in your CAR?????
GD !! thats the shit!
hahahahahahahaha nice!
yo...I cant even..next radio show Im talkin on that!

Hey Relic please be quiet man...just kidding lol I submit that the beat I used probably wasn't very appropriate in this battle and/or most people on this board just wasn't feeling it..hey it happens!!! I'm happy for LDB and Vice good job fellas my hats off to you the community has spoken and you won in this battle! :) Trust me though I got plenty of heat..I'll be at you guys more so you can catch my vibe...

Congratulations again fellas... oh and by the way you still aint shit to me!! (just kidding hahaha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online