November 21-24, 2007 - ROUND 1: Architect vs. Lil Drama Boi vs. ViceVerse

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Architect

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Lil Drama Boi

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • ViceVerse

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
thanks Drama, your beat was dope to man! The scratching was ill... and Architect you came with it to.. Good comp guys....

so what happens when one of us wins, do we skip a round??

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
thanks Drama, your beat was dope to man! The scratching was ill... and Architect you came with it to.. Good comp guys....

so what happens when one of us wins, do we skip a round??

They battle again he second round.....lol

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Good stuff fellas I enjoyed both Vice and LDB.. and everyone else in the competition submitted some nice tracks.. Way to go peeps!!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
architect was arite... LDB was good beat, i heard better from LDB tho...? vice took it

Appreciate it Ice..maybe if I advance to the next round I'll do better. I got a lot going on in my music "real" world so it was kind of hard getting this in. It's a wonderful life though....making real moves and being able to play with the ILL fam is lovely.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Appreciate it Ice..maybe if I advance to the next round I'll do better. I got a lot going on in my music "real" world so it was kind of hard getting this in. It's a wonderful life though....making real moves and being able to play with the ILL fam is lovely.

Oh shit you were about to win until you implied Ill isnt "real" oooooooohH!
lol

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Oh shit you were about to win until you implied Ill isnt "real" oooooooohH!
lol

damn u Relic....now watch somebody run with that inference! lmao....that's not what I was implying people! Most producers here are on the grind. I think that's why not many entered the contest. An Album, mix tape and radio promo is whoopin' my arssssseeeeeeeee.

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
Gotta gotta go wit Drama.

Verse and Drama are neck n' neck somethin' serious tho. Drama's joint is sonically better. But Verse's joint honestly had my head noddin' alil more with the melody, but i couldnt fuck wit the drum sounds like that. Dramas joint felt complete wit no reason to back to the lab.

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Damn man..! these guys are leaving me in the dust it looks like... It seems I was the only one feeling that beat I used LOL.. It's all good fellas I love the competition and I hope if you guys make it if you go all the way..

T

TheMost

drama and vice came to battle!!!! Artict was on some laid back vibbe, im diggin it but i admire the way Drama boi played the keys on this one. The beat is is fat lots of synths sounds nicely placed over each other and gives it thickness. Vice Verse im diggin it as well but im going with Drama Boi on this one!

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Damn Vice put the "lets get ready to rumble" snippet in the perfect place with a tight beat! Lil drama's beat had some power to it and Architect your beat was the most refined. This one is a hard one to vote on

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
damn drama, you just got some major votes quick!! Last I looked you were only a couple votes ahead.... I really hope that if I lose to you, that you go all the way man. On some real talk you are one of the realest cats on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online