November 16-20, 2003 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
thnx stress, gd luk 2 u 2 and every1ne in it. i jus want illmuzik 2 get really big n i can remem i was part of it. but 4 dis we need 2 wrk together n get tingz dun

J

JBE

New Jack, comin' through

just signed up for tourney (not sure if i'll be selected, though).... figured the best way to cut my teeth here would be to just swim straight for the sharks, if you know what i mean. it's been said before, but peace and good luck to everyone involved, lookin forward to checkin this ish out.

peace and respect

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Ayo, i'd love to win and if i do me and my niggas will get fubar with the winnings as celebration. ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! the love of music is why all of us are here, but goddamit a little cash aint hurt nobody. if you win and don't want the $, then foward it to me and i'll spend it for yo stankin ass. CWON PRODUKSHUNZ.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Just a reminder to everyone:

Since we're having this competition this month, there will be no Beat This! Competition. I need all the space and bandwidth I can get to have the Battle That!, so the Beat This! will resume in mid-December. ;)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
As of 11/09, we have 4 spots open for the World, and 1 or 2 spots open for the USA. Even if you're reppin' the USA, there's still enough room because we'll move any extra USA contestants into the World bracket to make things even.

Only a few days left to get in on this, so signup!

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Yo!!! Can I sign in as tha WORLD? If tha USA don't have no more room be tyme I get my internet access......lol soundz funny but {{{{SERIOUS}}}}!!!!!! Here someone take this I had enuff..............................{{{{Cough}}}}

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo we need 1 more signup in order to make things even! Once I have all the signups needed, I'll post the names in the brackets probably a day or two before Sunday's battle.

Don't forget - it's not just the judges voting, but everyone signed up here in the forums will be able to vote too! I'm gonna have to break out my calculator and do some number crunching. Guess I should have paid attention in Math class in high school, no?

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
u gotta have 40 posts dont you? if not its on cause im new here and im bout to show you all what da deal is!!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL, how could you miss it? It's been up for a few months now. It's gonna be a good battle though, I can't wait for the voting to begin.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Good luck to everybody in this weekend's Battle! USA, USA, USAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! ha ha ha .... HOLLA!!!

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
wow ... the diffrence between 320kps and 48 is crazy.... i guess evryone will be wurkin wit tha same handicap though... good luck.... sorry rest of the world but usa is gonna show why we got da juice!! ...LOL ...naw for real good luc to evryone this should be more fun than the ncaa tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online