November 16-20, 2003 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah, the format will be 1 beat for the whole contest, or 1 beat for each round, whatever each person wants. If you enter and you want to use the same beat for the whole comp (if you advance!) then fine. If you want to use a different beat for each round, then that's fine too.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I think what you need to do is right-click where it says "Lo-Fi/Hi-Fi" and choose Copy Shortcut. Then Paste the link in here. At least I think that's how it works with Soundclick.

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i`m feeling the whole thing. don`t matter if it costs or not. just because money is involved dont mean you gotta loose your love for music. yo if a label told you that they were going to give 10k for one of your tracks are you going to say to him, naw i don`t want the money i do it for the love. hell naw! you will take it cause you gettin something for work. thats all fade is saying. you can tell he got love for this too. he`s been running a site all this time and never asked yall for anything. so whats the big deal about a measly 10 bucks . i don`t work ,haven`t worked for almost 3 years due to an illness. but i`m not crying. i believe in whatever is going to make this thing grow cause i`m a hiphop head forever. i think its a great idea cause now you will put more into making your beats. yo fade go for it. oh if we all family then lets make this thing work.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
We still need some more signups, so if anyone's interested in battling and having the chance to snatch the cash jackpot along with some prizes from Numark, signup!

https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/index.php

Remember, you can use a different beat for each round (if you move forward) so it won't be boring.

If you have any questions about the battle, ask them in here.

Thanks.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
We need 6 more entries! C'mon guys, if you don't have PayPal you can also send a check or money order, or even cash. The winner gets cash in their pocket, and a little something from Numark. The only way things will grow here at IllMuzik is if everyone chips in and helps out a bit. I don't want to see this battle fail!

If you have any questions about the battle and signing up, post here or send me a PM or email.

Thanks.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
come on peoplez, sign up n pay da lil fee, theres a chance winnin of a cash prize plus dis is way biga dan da beatthis comp. 6 mo entries only, we can make dis man.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm also trying to hook up some clothing/CD's for not only the winner, but for the few runner-ups. I'm not fooling around with this, I want this comp to be big!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online