new kanye west track - diamonda are forever

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
I don't think it's all the hype this thread gives it. It's almost like he got beat fatigue, to much junk in the track. @ DIamonds are forever.
I do like it tho.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Ok, I'm moving the thread I started to here cuz Fade closed the other one...TOO MUCH KANYE FOR FADE lol....but yeah back to my original thread

I just heard a the Diamonds Are Forever remix by Kanye....the reason i posted a new thread about it is because the remix is so dangerous it doesnt even deserve to be in this thread...

anyways, it starts off with a short interview of kanye talking about how a girl came up to him and her friend died in a car accidednt and his songs touched her then she asked if he would speak at her school....anyways, once the beat comes in, its OVER!!! pure on that emotional type shit....im not sure if this is an official remix or not but damnit, Y'all need to hear it!!!

T

The Bastard

djswivel said:
Ok, I'm moving the thread I started to here cuz Fade closed the other one...TOO MUCH KANYE FOR FADE lol....but yeah back to my original thread

I just heard a the Diamonds Are Forever remix by Kanye....the reason i posted a new thread about it is because the remix is so dangerous it doesnt even deserve to be in this thread...

anyways, it starts off with a short interview of kanye talking about how a girl came up to him and her friend died in a car accidednt and his songs touched her then she asked if he would speak at her school....anyways, once the beat comes in, its OVER!!! pure on that emotional type shit....im not sure if this is an official remix or not but damnit, Y'all need to hear it!!!
LINK POR FAVORE

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I just heard the Diamonds (Remix) - Thanks Classic - It is better than the original by far. When I first heard the original I was like, ummmmm ok. Not impressed. But the remix is phat. I still think his phattest beat is "Overnight Celebrity" - Twista. Peace!

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
yeh i think the remix is superior except when his voice still goin up on the 'forever - ever' part. rest is hot tho.