new kanye west track - diamonda are forever

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
This song is kinda hot. Yall was right tho, that "foreva-eva" shit do drag on a little to long, but Im definately fellin this. Im kinda gettin hype for his album.

-Roy

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Just in case people wanted to know - Sample ID=Shirley Bassey - Diamonds Are Forever

Kanye on some bond shit.

Kanye punch-in on this track like crazy.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, I like the song, at least the beat. I personally would rather listen to a Kanye instrumental cd than his actual album, he's an annoying as rapper, but a sick producer.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
haha this track is dope, i think kanye is gonna shut some of the haters up with this album he sounds hungry on this track ! is it me or is he one of only a few rappers that you can tell are putting in effort to what hes doing, and his production and lyrics are improving !

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
The track was cool. A little too congested at times for my tastes, but nevertheless a nice joint. Did'nt really get my head noddin' though. It may be one of those "grow on you beats" LOL. You know, one of those beats that seems to grow on you after awhile. "Fo' eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva....sigh.
ONE

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
haha this track is dope, i think kanye is gonna shut some of the haters up with this album he sounds hungry on this track ! is it me or is he one of only a few rappers that you can tell are putting in effort to what hes doing, and his production and lyrics are improving !

Yeah really, man he have the same energy he had on his first songs, beat is really hot. The piano in the background is a nice touch, the way he used the sampled is BRILLIANT. Cuz i think it that song there is no break where you can just loop it, so he did good use of the sample!

Lol, i got a couple of record in the style of Sharley Bessey's Diamond Forever, don't be surprise if you hear a similar beat in the next showcase coming from me loll!

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Kanye's Late Registration LEAKED?!?!

Aight everyone, I found a whole bunch of new Kanye West joints I from Late Registration!! (or at least thats what they say in the song titles). 20+ tracks, that I've never heard before. I'm not sure if this is gonna be the final cut of the CD though. It's still a little early. I gotta say, I'm not too impressed. I'm sure a lotta these tracks won't make the cut since it's already leaked about 2 months early, but if this is the pool of songs he's got so far, I'm not too happy. Maybe they'll grow on me, ionno....

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
that new joint, diamonds are forever. i heard it on the radio today. i thought it was aight, didnt have the same effect on me as thru the wire did. but non-theless , as an artist he has grown.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
afriquedeluxe said:
that new joint, diamonds are forever. i heard it on the radio today. i thought it was aight, didnt have the same effect on me as thru the wire did. but non-theless , as an artist he has grown.

of course, thru the wire is a CLASSIC song. He will never ever top it I think, so that's why i never compare his new songs to Thru The Wire.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yo dj swivel whats up have'nt seen ya on here in a while, whats crackin yo can you send me those tracks i can't find them for some reason and i still ain't heard diamonds are forever yet

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Fade said:
*Fade peers into his magic crystal ball and sees this thread expanding.... ever so..... into a gazillion pages, with the posts going way off topic and everyone discussing whether Kanye is good or not, not just this song..... Eminem is coming into the picture.... no wait it's Benzino.... I see the letter 'B'... Does anyone know someone named Biggie? Posts go back to Kanye but now it's about how much of an ego he has.... Everything's dark now, looks like the thread was closed by a disgruntled Moderator.....

LOL! lol! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
"Kanye Your A Genius Nigga" -Jay Z
Man this track is explosive. Hands down the future of hip hop no doubt. All hail Kanye West and stop hating did you here what he did with Commons album and brought him back to Classic status check the credits about 92 percent of the album produced by him. Jordan was hated on Mike Tyson, Malcolm X, Pac, Big, etc. etc. lets stop downing are greats and give them the honor they deserve while their still here because if God forbid he was to be gone tomorrow Hip Hop will have lost a living legend. Like my man Nas said it "Dont wait til im gone to say I was the best" and this is so true.

T

The Bastard

Ca$h Pacasso said:
"Kanye Your A Genius Nigga" -Jay Z
Man this track is explosive. Hands down the future of hip hop no doubt. All hail Kanye West and stop hating did you here what he did with Commons album and brought him back to Classic status check the credits about 92 percent of the album produced by him. Jordan was hated on Mike Tyson, Malcolm X, Pac, Big, etc. etc. lets stop downing are greats and give them the honor they deserve while their still here because if God forbid he was to be gone tomorrow Hip Hop will have lost a living legend. Like my man Nas said it "Dont wait til im gone to say I was the best" and this is so true.
..............amen

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
I just hear some song off of Late Regis. and HOME feat. JAY-Z is BAngin as Hell!!!!!!
Ghetto is Hooooooooooot Too!!!!

I can't wait to buy this album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Definately Home is a classic single if they release it as one. And I didnt even hear the one with Jay-Z on it just the one with Kanye. Hope they do a video to it and give it the exposere it needs. Because there were a couple of songs of The College Dropout that Kanye could have released instead of The Workout Plan. "Spaceship" and "Family Business" to name a couple.

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
MaZaMuNe said:
kanye cant rap.. if youve heard the track off Circuit Chillin Mixtape by 9th Wonder then you know waht i mean.. i do have to give him props on the production, sample is pimp :)

Ok Ok...YEA he ain't the best rapper, but....compared to most mainstream cats he is in the same pool as, Kanye is better than a handful of them...at least Kanye is being his self and isn't trying to be something he isn't.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i finnaly heard the song and damn that shit is crazy the beat is off the chain, he rappin skillz has went up since the last album to i am ready to see his final product