Never Scare a black man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
lmfao thats fuckin well good. i love the way he dropped to the floor.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LMAO, ah man that was some funny shit.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Lol, shouldnt laugh at others suffering, but that was funny

PHV

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea that's weird... black people react to situations differently, that's probably why they're so good at sports. White people run away, black people head towards it.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
the american white cultre has pampered itself throughout history up to modern times. they have taken Native American lands and woman for their homes and used African Americans to do their work. Originally there were very few white business elites in america and the majority was poor white laborors. However, the middle class eventually identified with the business elite and as the economy progressed through new canels and railroads we can see white people with more money and opportunities than minorities. Minorities include Irish Catholics and many other white-raced Catholics. Currently the your average white person has been sheltered compared to other races. They have a white christmas with a white jesus and easter with a white rabbit, very nice and comfortable. Then on the other hand you have African American families throughout America in the last 100 years who were treated as second class which actually institutionalized the minds into a slave minframe. When families began to move to the cities they were not given the same opportunities and could not provide the flakey fluff protection that you see in their white counterparts. I am 28 now an have personally experienced a unique phenomonen where Afircian American children are supported by strong parents who guide them better, in some situations, better than white parents. Society goes like this.. up, down an fluzuates into the attraction of balance

PHV said:
yea that's weird... black people react to situations differently, that's probably why they're so good at sports. White people run away, black people head towards it.

PHV

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
ohh man, seriously i dident mean for this to get racial at all, its just a dude punching a cat in the face... lets not take it to seriously...

Yall know im the first one to set shit off wit race stuff, but i really dident want to start it wit this one..

just sit back and watch dude get popped

yea it look like it hurt.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
PHV said:

Ironic, Ced the Enternainer said the exact opposite. It seems anyone can do anything and the village nimrods will quickly point out how it's universal to an entire race.

It's just a joke and a funny video, take it as such and don't make racist generalizations about it.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
ahh your right Class.. i do need to relax, lately things have been mad crazy for me.

classic said:
ohh man, seriously i dident mean for this to get racial at all, its just a dude punching a cat in the face... lets not take it to seriously...

Yall know im the first one to set shit off wit race stuff, but i really dident want to start it wit this one..

just sit back and watch dude get popped

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
lol at the guy hitting the deck.....

and damn everything is so racial round here these days you can start a topic about anything and guarantee it will turn into a race related thread !
next its guna be have black people got better fingers for hitting mpc pads or sum bullshit !?

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
MarkN said:

and damn everything is so racial round here these days you can start a topic about anything and guarantee it will turn into a race related thread !
next its guna be have black people got better fingers for hitting mpc pads or sum bullshit !?

lmao .

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
MarkN said:

U dident know?? we do man, we got speical tendons in our fingers which allows us to hit the pads with 50% more accuracy then white people,

Its well documented

Status
Not open for further replies.