Never Scare a black man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHV

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
Ironic, Ced the Enternainer said the exact opposite. It seems anyone can do anything and the village nimrods will quickly point out how it's universal to an entire race.

It's just a joke and a funny video, take it as such and don't make racist generalizations about it.

go to school and learn how to read fool, I didn't say anything racist. What a moron. there's nothing wrong in pointing out comical difference between races (which are obviously exagerated for humerous purposes, as done by Cedric or Chris Rock), and given that there is no malintent here, I don't see how that could be seen as racist. I wouldn't be on a hip hop site if I wanted to come spew racist bs..

now keep on mopping the floors son.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
calm down.. this thread was posted in humor! it's a waste of everyone's time to type arguments about points of view. we all come from different places an backgrounds so we shoud take humor threads with a grain of salt. I'm guilty of this too, more than most of you but it's getting tiresome an unproductive! peace yall

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
PHV said:
go to school and learn how to read fool, I didn't say anything racist. What a moron. there's nothing wrong in pointing out comical difference between races (which are obviously exagerated for humerous purposes, as done by Cedric or Chris Rock), and given that there is no malintent here, I don't see how that could be seen as racist. I wouldn't be on a hip hop site if I wanted to come spew racist bs..

now keep on mopping the floors son.

Alright man, maybe I overreacted calling you a nimrod, but this race shit gets brought up nonstop and your comment wasn't funny so I figured you were making a serious observation, and it was ironic that a comedian had claimed the exact opposite. I'm the least offended person of all-time when it comes to comedy but easily pissed off when cats are serious, so I apologize if you were joking.

Man, puuuhhhhleeeeezzzzzz, the only thing I mop is wack beatmakers that make weak jokes, not that I'm accusing you or anything.

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
PHV said:
yea that's weird... black people react to situations differently, that's probably why they're so good at sports. White people run away, black people head towards it.

your a fucking idiot

PHV

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Lawtown Junky said:
your a fucking idiot

With the average IQ here being so abysmally low, it's no wonder a lot of people associate hip hop with a lower, less cerebral art form.

To O A Ksavage, point taken. Wasn't trying to ruin the thread, just made an observation.. I found it funny too.

Status
Not open for further replies.