Neptunes video

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
my question is whos the cute chick in the video....the camera man is loving her.... i'll smash that!.. F! Pharrell.... the song is called: Midnight Hour... it's in the file name...

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Man that beat was smooth! Good video N.U.G. ! I love to see videos of these pro-cats buildin'. You can see that his process of buildin' probably ain't too much different from what anyone of us does. That ish is inspiring to me!
ONE

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
That was real inspiring, u can see the way he was vibin and jus addin more and more until he got what he wanted. The beat is sick and shorty was fine too.

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Good Post.

-Roy

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
This beat is smoooooth! I wish did that...

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
This is a great video and gives me a alot of confidence, i can do joints like that all day ;)

I like those cats casue they are true musicans.

Also take note that he is working on an entire song concept instead of just a beat. Anybody can get lucky and make a tight beat.

Somebody tell that girl to let me cut something

class.....

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
I agree wit class commin up with a whole concept of a song instead of a beat can make a difference.

TheSpark...

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'll tell yoou one thinh that girl has to go... she didn't seem very serious about the whole thing.. If I had that opportunity I would be chatting on my cell phone, that's for sure...