my instagram account might go down

true. I mean I understand the "professional" place stona is comin from, but nah fuck them trolls. they'll get what they came for, for the fun of it if not for anything

and I mean... with this bumbuddy creampuff ass style, I gotta at least have the mouth to stand up for myself, yk? or else I'm entirely gay.
yeah man i get you, never go full gay. Thats just gay. You have opened my eyes.

And what's with all the Indian dudes on instagram and facebook? They're everywhere.
its what they call "organic marketing", the alternative to a warehouse full of phones doing automated plays for money its call center type operations in India manned by people exchanging links with each other, business is lucrative. So instead of having nobody actually hear the music you are getting "plays" for, you have a whole bunch of indians sharing links with each other

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
its what they call "organic marketing", the alternative to a warehouse full of phones doing automated plays for money its call center type operations in India manned by people exchanging links with each other, business is lucrative. So instead of having nobody actually hear the music you are getting "plays" for, you have a whole bunch of indians sharing links with each other
That's sick.

Indian GIF

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
nah man, having somebody start shit with you and for you to end up making them block you is satisfying as fuck, especially in an age where men seriously lack testosterone, its like shooting frogs in a barrel and why Im no longer allowed on FB. I can live with that. The only emotions I feel when trolling somebody is hilarity, its them steaming out the ears and talking shit online as if anybody gives a flying fuck about internet gangsters.
Not sure if real or just dry british humor.. xd