Mumble or dumble?

Same sh*t was happening in the 90s man... When Das FX dropped with the 'hibbedy-skibbedy-dippedy' flows there were hundreds of wack copycats trying (and failing) to emulate them... It got obnoxious for a while and ended up deading Das FXs career too bcos everyone was sick of it :LOL:o_O
drum n bass emcees took hibbedy-skibbedy-dippedy flows and made a genre out of it lmao

It was Das Efx that convinced me that hip hop was the future, and to be taken seriously.

When I talk to the younger ones at the studio I try to get them to consider playing off of each other, finishing each others verses and shit, mixing it up. Inspired by Das EFX of course.

Battle Points: 27
Please dont get me wrong.... I love Das FX too. But there were copycats and wack MCs backl in the day too, but it just wasnt as saturated bcos it was harder to get your stuff out there back then... I even think, relatively speaking, it was the same as nowadays... Ive not done any serious research on this so, yeah, haha

Battle Points: 27
Just imagine the amount of rappers that were biting GM Caz and Melle mel back in the day that we will never hear about.... Im sure there were thousands of them!
Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Am @Fade I the only one that feels like dumb slang like “pushing p” sounds like what a child would say when he or she strains to take a piss?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
That @Fade “catch your breath” flow is a sign of new (c)rappers clearly oxygen deprived from smoking on that “gas” (I only know that slang from a cursory listen to 2Chainz once upon a time).

That @Fade “catch your breath” flow is a sign of new (c)rappers clearly oxygen deprived from smoking on that “gas” (I only know that slang from a cursory listen to 2Chainz once upon a time).
The kids these days are taking Nitrous Oxide Gas(intended as a booster for cars), in my day it was just butane. Or sniffing Tippex, or thinner.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @iDeaLoGiK first heard of whippits being a thing on "60 Days In."

members online