Multi-Platinum Producers Play Their WORST Beats!!!

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
they are both dope though

Say Word Reaction GIF by Justin

Also
I was once PROUD of this beat, because it was the first one where I realized if u put a million hat sounds next to eachother they sound "trap". I made this and instantly went "aight, that's it fuck the projects, I'm gettin rich bro we're movin out". it was the moment I decided to sell out n put "real art" aside for the beat sales... I think it's 6 years old. and I'm still broke in case ur wondering.

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 5
Apologies for this abomination of a post but I've no idea what I'm doing with quotes.

these dumb fucks playin those beats like their best ones are so different.
This!!!

Also
I was once PROUD of this beat, because it was the first one where I realized if u put a million hat sounds next to eachother they sound "trap". I made this and instantly went "aight, that's it fuck the projects, I'm gettin rich bro we're movin out". it was the moment I decided to sell out n put "real art" aside for the beat sales... I think it's 6 years old. and I'm still broke in case ur wondering.
Those hi-hats are so fast the snare doesn't know where to land.
going through old shit Im finding some old gems I forgot all about. Cant believe I composed this in 2005.
Nothing here yet.
@2GooD Productions This is dope for 2005!!! probably cause I'm still living in 2005 :LOL:
Alright, I'm gonna post something here, because for real we gotta keep this thread alive. :LOL: Beats below were made in 2016 it was almost absolute beginning of my beatmaking journey. Not all of them are like the worst but for sure "Standing Here" with all these fake scratches is the worst one. :LOL: Yes, to all guys who can do real scratches, I dared to make this abomination and tried to scratch in FL Studio. The rest of the beats are just wack when it comes to the mix but it's a good thing to actually look back and remember those old days when my understanding of levelling and other mixing concepts was close to none. :D Enjoy, have a good laugh at them and post yours. ;)

Nothing here yet.

Nothing here yet.

Nothing here yet.

Nothing here yet.

Nothing here yet.

Nothing here yet.
@Memento Beats Fuck off! barring the scratches these are pretty dope but just need better mixes.

I found this one. I'm pretty sure it was 2001. I remember sitting in my room, no AC, I was sweaty like crazy and pushing my Pentium PC to the limit late at night lol. It's crazy how the beats get better in just a short amount of time.

Nothing here yet.
@Fade You can fuck off too! This is dope!! Need a separate thread for "Old ass beats that were dope and I did fuck all with them and now look"

I have made many bad beats over the years and still do.

Just a random year...
2014:

@TWU You can join the fuck off club too!! those 2 are very decent, just need some changes and a better mix.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Mine are way more garbage than this.

I was really subject to the lack of good resources. Mixing was p[oor. But one thing I noticed in a lot of my olddd stuff, is that it often still had a great underlying groove holding it down. Wish I had the multitracks to remix some of them.

There's this weird gap in time, from the coma to the now, with a massive jump in quality.

I have made many bad beats over the years and still do.

Just a random year...
2014:

Man, c'mon. These are not bad at all. This doesn't count. :D

@Memento Beats Dilemmas is pretty dope truth be told, just the mix is bad
Same with In and Out
Bruv you're capping, Im at royal and these are pretty dope.

Im going through shit now...

Nothing here yet.

Nothing here yet.
That Blackbelt Jones is funny, but in general I wouldn't say these are bad or something. It's interesting though that you always have that smooth oldschool style. :D Do you only create this kind of smooth beats or have you tried to create something in different genre or different style? Also those later beats that you posted, for example that drum n bass is interesting.

Here's some of mine. I have no idea when these were made, probably around 98-99.

Nothing here yet.
Nothing here yet.
Nothing here yet.
Same here. They're not bad.

Also
I think I heard it somewhere and I think you sent it to me once back in a day when you joined ILL, but I'm not sure. :LOL:

@2GooD Productions Shit Beat 5 - lol. Funky! And the D&B track lol. Nice.

Apologies for posting "Old Ass Beat" - it sounds really good, I just found it last night going through the old stuff. I'll stick to garbage beats.

Nothing here yet.
This one is bad indeed. :LOL:

@2GooD Productions Shit Beat 5 - lol. Funky! And the D&B track lol. Nice.

Apologies for posting "Old Ass Beat" - it sounds really good, I just found it last night going through the old stuff. I'll stick to garbage beats.

Nothing here yet.
lmao, thought it was going to be on LL Cool J "I Need Love" vibes, then the beat came in.

That Blackbelt Jones is funny, but in general I wouldn't say these are bad or something. It's interesting though that you always have that smooth oldschool style. :D Do you only create this kind of smooth beats or have you tried to create something in different genre or different style? Also those later beats that you posted, for example that drum n bass is interesting.
I make all sorts of genres and styles, boom bap, trap, drill, sampled, composed, drum n bass, a bit of UK garage, house and reggae.