Mpc-1000

Sober

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
2 gb of flash card is not a plus when they cost around $500+. so 899 plus another 500 is a lot of money.:alcoholic

Oh yeah and you can not :repeat: CAN NOT! hook up any storage devices with that usb connection. "The only way of saving your music is by flash cards"This is confirmed over at http://www.mpc-tutor.com/mpc-1000/mpc-1000.php

i personally don't think this is worth 899 when you have to spend so much money just to work with the device.

Also you have to buy several things if you don't have them.

1. computer (sigh .....its best not to bring computer problems with creating music)
2. software (no pirated software sorry, it is expected you buy this)
3. flash card reader (which should have been provided with the mpc in the first place, cheap bastards)

with all these expenses you probably might have enough for an mpc 4000.

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
i actually think the usb connection is dope i heard the 1000 is recognized as a drive and you can save your beats to pc and drop em into the 1000 from the desktop which would be cool.I havent thought about it to much i gotta 2000xl already the only way id switch is if i had the loot for a fantom x.

faint

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
u dont need a comp u dont have to buy a 2 gig card if u have one then thats a plus savin to ur comp is just like a ext device cause u can save it on cd or zip or just leave it in ur comp and the mpc itself is a flash reader u dont need another one

faint

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
u dont need a comp u dont have to buy a 2 gig card if u have one then thats a plus savin to ur comp is just like a ext device cause u can save it on cd or zip or just leave it in ur comp and the mpc itself is a flash reader u dont need another one and what software do u need u dont need any to save ur beats to the comp

members online

No members online now.