most hood city in the US(what are your picks)

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
like stresswon said camden n.j - that's the fuckin hood not the rap hood the real hood. I lived all over the country west east south and I'd say ash holmz is right bk is gully but upstate new york is hood look at newburgh, ny shit real talk

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
Damn! That's some old Clockwork Orange shit (one of my top 5 movie picks, by the way).

But really though, when all the cats from New Orleans were getting shipped to Houston during Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, I seriously thought Houston was about to get reallllllly grimey.

Think about it, New Orleans's hungry-ass peoples meeting up with Houston cats, in a time where everyone's stressed-the-fuck-out anyway, when they done lost EVERYTHING?? So they're 10-times more hungry??? I was expecting that shit to get ugly.

already has. homicide rate up alot already, a month ago shit made national news when a high school rioted-new orleans vs. houston-u see, the new orleans mindstate is one that is unlike any other. I know people from new orleans thats scared to go to certain parts of new orleans.

bootl3g

ill o.g.
watch a video called "Hood 2 Hood: The Blockumentry"

they go from hood to hood and document things from different cities and states

its about 3 and a half hours long so theres a lot of cities covered

watch it for yourself and take your picks

www.rapbay.com

B

Burna

x-squizet said:
now downsouth i would say mobile alabama, dem dudes is crazy as hell don't know what to say, mafia deep as hell down their you can find bodies like hell in the ocean,

Word, see. MOB-Town is my Home town. I was born in raised in thea. Reaaal crazy shit, specially at Dolphin Island Parkway, niggaz be killin' ova nicks' and dimes, ya feel me. Straight DIRTY SOUTH shit, on the real. My picks would be: Mob-Town, Hous., TX, and Brooklyn.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
FistFulloDollaz said:
here's some fact and not just opinion once more for those who didnt read the first time

What does that tell you other than the fact that those are by far the three largest cities in the US? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the biggest cities will have the most murders. Why don't you find the most per capita murders and then we'll pay attention to your facts bud.

Dantson said:
... well, now that we have a list of the US's most ignorant cities ...

lol, real talk

T

The Bastard

dont forget boston, people get mugged for ipods in boston common, by 15 year olds

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
The Bastard said:
dont forget boston, people get mugged for ipods in boston common, by 15 year olds
Fuck muggings, you ever get kicked off your bike?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
inrctyhoodmusic said:
detorit or north charelston south carolina can't forget about atl
Atl has a bad homlessness problem.
Not unlike NYC. You are just sort of shocked to see how prevelent in downtown Atlanta it is.
I dont know what concentration camp my city puts 'em all in but the cops keep that shit low pro here.

members online