Most Confusing Movie....

C

Carpe Diem

after seeing donnie darko yesterday, its made me think bout the most confusing film ive seen....so wats your view?!? personally, i think its that eternal sunshine of the spotless mind or wateva its called....man that movie fucked me up....hated it!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
If you want confusing movies, check out all the psychadelic euro-horror movies that came out in the 60's and 70's... now that stuff still has me scratching my head.

C

Carpe Diem

lol, i dont wanna see any, some just piss me off lol...

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
existenz. check that out

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
haha i saw the title and knew u were gonna say donnie darko... i understand now... watched it twice tho before i fully got it... Exitenz is easy to follow... but it's a dope film... just has crazy twists...

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
Peep "Naked Lunch" that shit will definately blow your noggin!!!

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
no body mentionned Memento

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
yeah but thats not confusing... thats just a massive twist... it's like saying Usual Suspects was confusing...

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
mmm, okay, then gimmme another exemple serk.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
i don't really know of any confusing movies apart from donnie darko...

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ok what about Jacob’s Ladder or fight club?

H

hanayalator

america physco is pretty confusing. You never really know what happens...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
8mm isn't confusing
never seen jacob's ladder
i'll give you fight club

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
word requiem for a dream is some crazy shit for sure... that shit left an ill feeling with me for a week after i seen that... i wouldnt say confusing though, more like the most negative movie ever.... but yo i seen the mom who was gettin the electro shock at the end in some old movie on tv the other day, some shit about unions with sally field from along time ago... kinda tripped me out... i kept picturin her crazy spun out ass gettin the shocks blao blao

members online