Modern Warfare 2

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
damn. my xbox died this morning. i have a launch system so i guess its all good. it turns on but the video out is no good. ill have to get a new one before i get COD

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i downloaded it the other night,,,not a afan of first person shooters. For some reason they make me dizzy,,lol...Lil man cant wait tho. If anyone has an X-Box wit a lapsed warranty and want to have there's flashed to play backups,,,holla at me.

HOLLA! Lol . Nah I meed that hookup

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Game is ridiculous! I'm not very good at the multiplayer aspect of it, but it's a blast to play regardless. All the ill members should hook up on it soon and get a game going.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
man.... when i realized what was happening during the airport level i couldn't get myself to shoot for a few seconds

so good

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
^^^ I have never done anything like this. I normally buy a game and go nuts for like 24 hours straight.

The problem is there is just too much dope shit out right now and I can't keep up. I got some much other shit I want to get done but I really want to get down on this game.

What is everyone's favorite part of the game?

^^^ I have never done anything like this. I normally buy a game and go nuts for like 24 hours straight.

The problem is there is just too much dope shit out right now and I can't keep up. I got some much other shit I want to get done but I really want to get down on this game.

What is everyone's favorite part of the game?

Same here, Im busy as hell right now, I just cant get the time to go to town with the game.
Ive played some of the game and also online, both are dope as hell, the online game is harder than the first one, but once you get to know the maps, its gravy. Its a much deeper online game than the first one, and Im really glad there is no fucking dogs. I didnt even play world at war because of the fucking dogs. lol.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
well, i think it still sucks online, not the gameplay but the online console port...i want a list of servers ffs, team deathmatch for an hour or so in the same map...Im affraid i wont be playing it online as much as MWI

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Well now I don't feel so bad.

All my boys treat me like I'm retarded or something because I am not on board yet. I just figured I would save it for the Holidays so I can have something to so after all the turkey and stuff. And I'm like the rest of you guys, I got shit to do. It kind sux because I am all for having fun and playing games. I mean, I have custom SF IV controller. I wanted to put at least an hour a day into that game to get better, but shit man, there are so many dope ass games out. I still want to buy all the old ass shit. Metal Gear and Heavenly Sword, etc.

But hopefully we can all get busy and work hard to free up some time to play. I now I want to jump on it this weekend for sure but we'll see.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah, I played it for one day.... I've been swamped as well... Tie work with music...and getting ready to move...I'll try to get some game time in today....wanna get that spec ops thing poppin... Can't wait to jump online, though...since I'm such a beast...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
^^^ hahahaha. I guess that is why I am not in a hurry to play. I suck online man. The worst thing for me is that they have that feature where you see what your enemy saw right before they shot you. My dumb ass is always standing in the doorway looking for people. It's like I am waiting to get shot.

I played paint ball last Summer. Dude... I just ain't built for war.

members online