Modern Warfare 2

^^^ hahahaha. I guess that is why I am not in a hurry to play. I suck online man. The worst thing for me is that they have that feature where you see what your enemy saw right before they shot you. My dumb ass is always standing in the doorway looking for people. It's like I am waiting to get shot.

I played paint ball last Summer. Dude... I just ain't built for war.

LMAO, I loved paintball when I went, I was diving backwards through bushes and shit.
Id love to go again, but these bones are getting old. I dont know if Im still cut out for it.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If anyone has it on PC let me know so we can play multiplayer. I just don't like shooters on consoles, it's much more natural withe mouse/keyboard for me.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
If anyone has it on PC let me know so we can play multiplayer. I just don't like shooters on consoles, it's much more natural withe mouse/keyboard for me.

Thats the stoopidest thing I have heard you say yet.. lol

How is it more natural than actually using your trigger finger to shoot.
Im going to assume your joking.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
yeah, im on steam -> obioneshinobi havent tried to join a game through steam yet...affraid thats not going to work with the stupid infinity ward servers.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5

Your using the entire motion of the right hand for aiming and shooting vs. a controller held in both hands..

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
LMAO, I loved paintball when I went, I was diving backwards through bushes and shit.
Id love to go again, but these bones are getting old. I dont know if Im still cut out for it.

Ohh yeah man. I had a blast. But I sucked. I actually got shot thru the mask right into my fukn ear hole dude. Stung like hell.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
why is it so hard to understand that aiming with a mouse is waaaay better than a controller...

That being said... great single player...but multiplayer online is a waste on MWII. I dont think it really matters to those playing the console as its the same as before but so far...extreme laggy...i lagged for 6 second while i was lying down and plain out of site(gone camping :) ----> lag gone and i got knifed !?!?! in a game with 12 players ?!?!?! (i have excellent ping in other games). gtfo, 32 players ok, it can happen but this is retarded anno 2009.

Game starts and you shoot for 5 minutes , then stops, finds another host while youre in the game, finds! a host and all of a sudden you're a spectator...wtf (it takes like 2 minutes to find another matchup).

The spec ops are okayish, has some great action but ill finish those and then its exit MWII. Anytime i want to play fps multiplayer it will not be MW2 (HELLO BATTLEFIELD 3!!!!)

I have to agree that using keyboard and mouse beats a controller for first person shootem ups everytime.
the control you have with a mouse is much much better than a controller.

And Ominous, damn in the ear, thats fucked up.
I got shot on the knuckle and on a folded knee, my knee was sticking out too far from a tree, man that one hurt, but I bet it wasnt a patch on getting shot in the ear, I can imagine the pain.
But the pain makes it all the more exciting, after getting shot once you dont wanna get shot again.
I would never join the army to fight some war for corporate profit overseas, a bit of paintball is probably the nearest Ill ever get to a battlefield. Unless england was invaded, then Id be one of the first people on the front line.

why is it so hard to understand that aiming with a mouse is waaaay better than a controller...

That being said... great single player...but multiplayer online is a waste on MWII. I dont think it really matters to those playing the console as its the same as before but so far...extreme laggy...i lagged for 6 second while i was lying down and plain out of site(gone camping :) ----> lag gone and i got knifed !?!?! in a game with 12 players ?!?!?! (i have excellent ping in other games). gtfo, 32 players ok, it can happen but this is retarded anno 2009.

Game starts and you shoot for 5 minutes , then stops, finds another host while youre in the game, finds! a host and all of a sudden you're a spectator...wtf (it takes like 2 minutes to find another matchup).

The spec ops are okayish, has some great action but ill finish those and then its exit MWII. Anytime i want to play fps multiplayer it will not be MW2 (HELLO BATTLEFIELD 3!!!!)

I think Infinity Ward wasnt very well prepared for the release of this game, it took them a week to sort out the issues on the ps3, the servers went down altogether due to demand. Things seem to be fixed now, but its very dubious business practice if you ask me. I think it should cost them the game of the year title.
The instruction manual with the game is fucking pathetic.
With the money they are making though, Im not sure how much they really give a fuck.
With the money they made from MW1, I have to wonder if they have any management worth the title.
Looks like its become one big fucking cash cow.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I did some reading up, they have left coding for dedicated servers in the scripting. Someone already had a trainer online to enable console, 3rd party view and change POV. Eventualy they've found evidence in the scripting that ps3 and pc use a port from xbox, capped at 60 fps/800x600 and of course the matchmaking system (IWnet+steam) which works all but flawless. But... for some reason, programmers left the coding in, its just not unlocked (because MWI is the same engine as MWII).

They've actualy managed to run a pub server using steam, meaning steam has a record of it but its passing VAC! As steam wouldnt care about the vac usage on IWNET. I think the dude put the wheel on motion on IWnet since its hack, mod & bot time...just the thing IW said would not happen and now its happened easier en faster lol. And you'd think console it hack free...its even easier lol and its already happening.

^^^ and im happy about it, steam might do something about it..next year untill that time you expect all the bots ruining you game-play but IW still wouldnt care. Im waiting the development untill they do get VAC proof dedicated servers.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Yo its less realistic to me and hurts my hand after a while, therefore I am right and all of you are wrong and contollers RUUUUULE!

Classic

Dayum!!!

Where are his fucking parents? Kid needs help.
And heres me thinking the game wound me up. Im worried this kids gonna hang himself over it.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
sorry homie but thats just you.... the multi with MW2 is the same as 1 with minor differences imo

the way Stream sets shit up is not a problem for me and I get no lag.. sorry

yeah on console, but mwI on pc is way different, dediated servers, console and bigger multiplayer games.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 152

Mouse & keyboard is how the kings of FPS play, this is how it all started back in the day with doom/quake etc and its the most pro control method.. try playin' mw2 on PC using a joypad vs guys with mouse & keybioard ;p you'll die

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
sorry homie but thats just you.... the multi with MW2 is the same as 1 with minor differences imo

the way Stream sets shit up is not a problem for me and I get no lag.. sorry

hey Rel, if you dig controllers than use them... i don't judge people for suckin dick but u won't catch me with one in my mouth

Thats not what I heard... DOH!!!

Mouse & keyboard is how the kings of FPS play, this is how it all started back in the day with doom/quake etc and its the most pro control method.. try playin' mw2 on PC using a joypad vs guys with mouse & keybioard ;p you'll die

You were'nt even born when doom was out!
play witcha mice, controler on console all day boi!

members online