Mmmmmmmm....kay

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hmmm, I don't thinkg he's taking the piss - but it just looks as if he has learning difficulties, or has no friends. I don't understand why you'd film yourself muttering along to some songs on the radio, mumble some other random stuff and then post it up on the internet.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
hahaha, im surprised he hasnt pulled out a cigar, pretending it was a blunt! this guy is what 13 14 what a joker....

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
these are the same things ppl were sayin about that andy milonakis dude a few years ago when his vid first came up on the internet. Now look the asshole has a t.v. show.

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hahahaha what an asshole. cant believe he started singin along to mariah carey. cant believe he let that get on the internet lol. that kid needs a slap!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah! I was like "Ok what's this guy doing? Oh he's just sitting there listening to music and buggin out". What I don't get is - did he upload that? LOL what an idiot.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
hahahahahahahahahaaa! He reminds me of this kid that lives by me... What a dork! I started laughing when he was talking with that aluminum foil (super old school) in his outh and he tried to get tough and say something and you heard the aluminum foil pop like it was about to fly out...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
he was tryin to say Geh, Geh, G-UNIT and blew his fake teeth out of position and then fronts on the camera like it said something to him. He is exactly like the white kids that i saw grownin up that made me embarresed to go public, liek 10 years ago. this is a perfect example of Why kids are a waste of my time, and yours..

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
looolll, fuckin idiot, dude go around saying "nigga" so freely, it's fucked up

members online