Mmmmmmmm....kay

ill o.g.
Mike Joooones!!!! Mike Joooooooones!!!!!!

Lol

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i cant even comment, im in shock. that was unique.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
This is ridiculous! Who would post that crap?!

Who? Mike Joooooooooooooooones!

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
I'd like to smash this fool in his aluminum foil capped grill with a baseball bat autgraphed by Sammy Sosa for spittin' the "N" word every 3 seconds!!! Then, I'd call my boyz and we'd Escalade up at his crib, pull out the madd super soakerz and wet up his junk like a sloppy tongue kiss!!! Oh, my goodness...did I say that??!! Sorry!
I digress...can we ALL say BUSTER???

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
he looked kinda asian to me.
but i thought the mike jones bit was funny...the rest was stupid.

has anyone watched the Game DVD? He says nigga after every word.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
J Rilla said:
Yea I have and Yea he does.....This cat is still an idiot though....Game or whomever sayin it dont give him a pass

im not sayin its right or anythin, but u gotta take into account that Game was brought up in Compton. this kid was probably brought up in the Neverland Ranch.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
im not sayin its right or anythin, but u gotta take into account that Game was brought up in Compton. this kid was probably brought up in the Neverland Ranch.
Part of my life i was rasied in Compton....i dont say nigga every other word...but i digress...i really dont have a problem with Game saying it every other word...this gump i do...and he is just an all around idoit,but i stated that already

members online