May 14-15, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I added my votes too, I just didn't post them. I never did, it's always been like that. So when you add it up, Host wins by 1 point.

Yea and, How are votes tallied, again?

*My fault this should say, how are the points tallied

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Seriously...And props to Host.. But even if you throw out Dacs vote, which I dont think you should you then have me as 4 with the first with Visc , then 1st then 1st again... whereas Host was like oppositte, this math literally doesnt add up unless its just admin choice here.
Which if it is, then there aint shit I can do about that, I just aint ever gonna get a B!...
...But I have my own show so I guess it evens out sort of..
Second time I dont get it and feel robbed since '06..
Which is less than Svenghali and Skid.

But the math doesnt add up , Id like to see it.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Seriously...And props to Host.. But even if you throw out Dacs vote, which I dont think you should you then have me as 4 with the first with Visc , then 1st then 1st again... whereas Host was like oppositte, this math literally doesnt add up unless its just admin choice here.
Which if it is, then there aint shit I can do about that, I just aint ever gonna get a B!...
...But I have my own show so I guess it evens out sort of..
Second time I dont get it and feel robbed since '06..
Which is less than Svenghali and Skid.

But the math doesnt add up , Id like to see it.
COMEDY...lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Relic is really wanting that B!.

I can't hate on the guy for working it...

There is a valid point here...I forgot to vote, too... and I did have Relic as 1st...but Host was 2nd... So... I don't know if that would have made the difference..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.