ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Relic, you're was the best to me

Dac, and Suc I expect more epicness from you guys lol

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I was just BS'ing when I said I was gonna back out if Relic entered BUT Relic's beat was the dopest imo. Everybody from NC tied for 2nd, Sucio got 3rd, and the rest followed.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Dac, and Suc I expect more epicness from you guys lol

Yeah man I agree, this was a fun lil flip for me, I really wasn't taking this one seriously but I won't be caught sleeping like that again...lol, all the pros showed up for this dance.

I thought Sucio's beat was tight though, most of the beats were really slow tempo this time...strange.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I thought Sucio's beat was tight though, most of the beats were really slow tempo this time...strange.

Yea I didnt expect that either. Def unusual

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Sorry if I disappointed....

I noticed the slow tempos as well...with the exception of DJ ex... MIne was @ 96bpm..which is actually fast for what I've been doing lately...

I guess I'll just have to drop the megaton bomb....

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Yea thats weird, Hst was mentioned 3 times with 1 1st place, Relic was mentioned 4 times with 3 1st places. (2 Barring Dac's that only voted for Rel) I gotta ask how this was tallyed and how the points work

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Maybe Guiness Stout played a role in this?!?!? hahaha. Henn on the rocks definitely played a role on my part. I honestly tried to type other names but only the letters r,e,l,i,c and the Cap button was working on my keyboard =(. I'm sure Fade will address this though.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
In the mean time, Congrats Host!!

WTF? Fade how is this at ALL accurate?

Is there some sort of secret ballot entry and counting that I am not aware of???

No dis to Host but Im looking at the votes and Im the only one who voted 1st for him.

Its not in the cards I guess lol

The ILLuminati is real ahaha

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I added my votes too, I just didn't post them. I never did, it's always been like that. So when you add it up, Host wins by 1 point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online