Looks like Barbie has some competetion..

Risk

Lake City Productions

1st producer's name is "Venus"..nice sampled track too.

But honestly, I think "alpine" wrecked both of their tracks.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I remember some older beat battles i used to watch on youtube around the time i started making beats in 04. They were at some club in Chicago and people were actually bringing in their samplers MP's, ASR10's to the battles and playing their beats.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya that's how it should be. I know it's different for beats, it's not like just sitting there playing a guitar, but I think they should try to put all the elements of their beats into a single unit, whether it be a controller or a DAW, then just do their beat live.

Risk

Lake City Productions
Yea, I'm with you Fade. It'd be a lot more challenging, making a beat in front of an audience rather than making it in the securities of your own home. Talk about an adrenaline rush lmao.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Fat bitches need love too.

My fault, wrong thread.

Risk

Lake City Productions
LMAO! .. Idk what else 2 say? xD

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well it could also be making a beat from scratch, which would be tons of pressure. But replaying your beat on the machine you used to make it in the first place would be great too. Like Maschine/Ren for example, as long as your sounds are loaded up, replay it live! At least you're not standing there doing air drum rolls in front of a crowd.

Yea, I'm with you Fade. It'd be a lot more challenging, making a beat in front of an audience rather than making it in the securities of your own home. Talk about an adrenaline rush lmao.
Ive pretty much always got an audience when i make music now. Man i cant wait to get my own place and get the home studio sorted out again. I really miss the "me time" of beatmaking. Im an unsociable cunt, i know, and i accept that truth.

Risk

Lake City Productions
Ive pretty much always got an audience when i make music now. Man i cant wait to get my own place and get the home studio sorted out again. I really miss the "me time" of beatmaking. Im an unsociable cunt, i know, and i accept that truth.

Yea, see all I got as an auidence is my 9 month old son, my sister and my wife lol. I bang out beats on my comp desk.. in the kitchen with the slider door wide-open so every one can hear it, lmao.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Well it could also be making a beat from scratch, which would be tons of pressure. But replaying your beat on the machine you used to make it in the first place would be great too. Like Maschine/Ren for example, as long as your sounds are loaded up, replay it live! At least you're not standing there doing air drum rolls in front of a crowd.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I would give that chick the business...she makes beats with huge boobs...I would beat that..