ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Damn he definately had me going when i read it yesterday lol

This wasnt on april fools....but close enough.....funny shit

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
here's a weird end to yesterday, this dumb bitch who just moved in the same house i'm in, OD'd and now is a statistic. the weasliy dude she was getting high with, apparently was sleeping in the same bed with a dead chick last night/this early morning, eww. i guess the universe gave him, and her, one hell of a april fools, dumbasses.

Whoa...Thats fucked up!!

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
i know. for the last 2 days i've been hearing the dude coming in and out in the late night, so i knew they were on some shit, once maybe even twice, there's a 24 supermarket nearby plus a coffee shop but this area is not too far from a spot where back when i was making that money dudes didn't even wanna come to for re-up or drive by due to cops and shit, so anymore trips and you dun know wha gwan.

but to hear this dude, who apparently she only just met (why i hate living around junkies/crackheads/etc, because they bring strangers who do the same up in the apt/house without any thought) at 9 a.m. mewling and eventually heard him on the phone 'omg, she's dead right?' and then the sirens that's when shit went from annoyed in being woken to surreal. never talked to her too tough, just a whats up. probably heroin or meth and rock.

they sure took they're time in taking that body out of here. i'm trying not to be callous and shit but it's hard and they made it so the cops got my name and shit when they came to talk to me. curious as to what will happen to the dude once they fully determine the cause, who knows, maybe she didn't technically OD but died as a result of the drugs like a heart attack or aneurysm.