LOL what a bitch

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Just saw the announcement about the Changing of Illmuzik, I tried to respond like everyone else then realized i couldn't. Hahah Only staff can post in the announcements. . . What a bitch.

Bu I guess, can we have a little discussion in the basement about this for us "regular" members? If so, here it is.

I think its a good idea, because I personally am into all types of music and i'm sure a bunch of heads are too, on here. Its hard to post a beat from a diff genre, because people will listen to it as a rap beat haha.

So this has potential, i just don't wanna see it turn into a forum...

Right now its a community. We are fam here, about to let in a gang of extended cousins, but maybe shonsteez can team up and just design shit for everyone that comes anew. =]

Furthermore, IS this an april fools joke, I mean I've been around from some good ones that had me goin! haha

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yea sanova, why would this be a joke? I think its a great idea for our community and we could ALL benefit from it.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
I hadn't considered, the country patrons. . . .

but overall i think it is a good look for the commune

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
I think it's a great idea. Showcases and battles will certaintly be different.. I'm not sure if that's for the better or not, but i'm got no qualms about producers of other genres giving their take on things too. It could help us add to our production as a bonus and most likely will.

I think a forum for computer musicians would be benificial. Not sure about the other genres.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Clearly an April Fools' joke.

A change like that would destroy the site. You appeal to a niche market, and you know that. You would be placed into tougher competition with more recognized production web sites.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
ahh yes the old ima-ruin-your-beloved-community trick ehh. not today!

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
everywhere i go today has me saying the same mantra...'i'll be glad when this effin' day is over'.

this day has me questioning software/hardware company announcements and releases. and all the lame stuff around the 'net is giving me a headache.

i hate this day, had a chick try to scare the shit out of me in the past with 'i missed my period, i'm pregnant' a week before the 1st than dropped a 'i gotcha bitch, april fools moment', bitch put years on my life.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
April freaking fools, come on people, please.... FADE is taking yall for a ride, that did is all hip hop all day,Think amount of work he has put into this site....

LOL. . .

I'm not sure many people were buying into this all the way, but Fade lol i wouldn't put it past em =]

He probably has a litle guitar and harmonica next to his jason mask

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Fuckin nerds.