Not open for further replies.

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by ART MPC 4000
:headbang: FCUK KANYE WEST :headbang:

ITS NOT HATE ITS JUST AN OPINION

OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES EVERYONE HAS ONE:clap:

:bawling: NOW WILL YOU STOP CRYIN A BOUT KANYE WEST AND HOW HES GONNA SAVE HIP-HOP CUZ HES NOT ALL THAT:bawling:

DONT BELIVE THE HYPE KANYE WEST IS WEAK AND THE ALBUM IS TRASH

"GRRRR i HATE KANYE HE'S WACK AND HE CANT RAP AND I HATE HIS ALBUM AND I HATE HIM SO MUCH I HOPE HE GET ATE BY A SHARK AND THE SHARK GETS DRUNK AND HAS SEX WITH HIS MOM!"

Dude you definately hatin'

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Originally posted by ART MPC 4000
YOU ASK AND I DELIVER I DID THIS IN 10 MIN I CAN DO THESE ALL DAY http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=1067262&q=Hi :barf:
THE TRACK IS NAMED KANYE WEST

quote: Originally posted by inspectah wu
funny how nobody got nuthin to say about rappers and producers till they blow , jelousy ,what made ya get the same shoes as mine? kanye west is hot shit, hes commercial, but not watered down

NOBODT KNOWS A RAPPER OR PRODUCER TILL THEY BLOW UP
IM NOT JELLOUS OF HIM BUT DONT MAKE A WACK CD AND HALF ASS TRACKS AND THINK THAT YOUR CHANGING HIP-HOP.
I RESPECT HUMBLE AND MODEST PEOPLE

dude you dont seem very humble and modest yourself since you classify yourself as a better producer than kanye despite having no industry cred ... and some of ur beats are sped up soul samples and they sound like they couldve been made by kanye???!!!??? so why are hating ona style that you clearly use yourself .... you clog up threads with ur huge words and consectutive posts.... that doesnt come across as someone HUMBLE AND MODEST to me.... no disrespect but u need to check ur self before u come throwin accuseations and discrediting peoples work man... if u dont like kanye come with something hotter than him rather than ranting on about how he sux as a producer... ive started "hate" threads as well for certain songs but ive never discredited a producers entire style ... bottom line if you could trade places with him you would so K.I.M. and foocus your energy on something constuctive

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
ArtMPC you're entitled to your opinion, but since most of your posts are "Fuck Kanye West he sucks", all that does is invite the other members to get into a big dispute over your opinion, and eventually there will be a big fight on here, I've seen it happen WAY too many times in the past with topics like this.

This thread is going nowhere, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online