Kanye at his best (worst?) lol

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i ride for kanye's performance

seriously, if you think that the VMA's are some sort of accolade for your accomplishments musically then you deserve to be bumrushed on stage and mocked - these things are circle jerks and a mockery in general

i'll type it again - awards shows are a complete fraud and irrelevance, and I appreciate someone pulling back the curtain. if that girl is genuinely hurt over what Kanye did, then she's far too invested in something trivial. are you all riding for the vma's or am i missing something?

and "lol" at the homophobia that comes out whenever kanye's name is mentioned - some of you have a soft spot for the guy

i ride for kanye's performance

seriously, if you think that the VMA's are some sort of accolade for your accomplishments musically then you deserve to be bumrushed on stage and mocked - these things are circle jerks and a mockery in general

i'll type it again - awards shows are a complete fraud and irrelevance, and I appreciate someone pulling back the curtain. if that girl is genuinely hurt over what Kanye did, then she's far too invested in something trivial. are you all riding for the vma's or am i missing something?

and "lol" at the homophobia that comes out whenever kanye's name is mentioned - some of you have a soft spot for the guy

Hey I apologise for my homophobia, I was angry, thats no excuse I know but damn, theres no excuse for Kanyes outburst either.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Hey I apologise for my homophobia, I was angry, thats no excuse I know but damn, theres no excuse for Kanyes outburst ..........

Excuse me 2good, Im happy for you and Im gonna let you finish,,,, but Kanyes apology was the best one of the year okay?
Now go ahead.

Excuse me 2good, Im happy for you and Im gonna let you finish,,,, but Kanyes apology was the best one of the year okay?
Now go ahead.

14d0bp5.png